Khalsa Cmp

Guest khalsa cmp goer

thats nt a rule..........jus sum ones opinion, im a girl, and im taking jeans.
boys, girls, men women, hamsters, elephants

all must wear bana

i agree with baba on this one, if you not gonna wear suit/bana at gurudwara then where else

I have no bana, and I dont have many trackies, I only have jeans! :wub:

well.. u can buy some trackpants/joggin pants or whatever before you go..... n i'm sure if u don't have bana, then another person tha's there will be more then happy to lend you theirs for a day..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 And A Half Days To Go!!!! :wub: :TH:

loll..yup :TH:

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

_A worried guy!_ Ji,

No need to worry! Just take whatever you have, dress comfortably and modestly. Like VeerJi has said, if you want to wear Bana, then just approach a Sevadaar and they will happily help you out.

I hope KhalsaCamp goers reading this thread are not being put off already with all this clothes business!! Just go, take Lahaa and enjoy the experience!!!

:TH:

Guroo Rakhaa!

_A worried guy!_ Ji,

No need to worry! Just take whatever you have, dress comfortably and modestly. Like VeerJi has said, if you want to wear Bana, then just approach a Sevadaar and they will happily help you out.

I hope KhalsaCamp goers reading this thread are not being put off already with all this clothes business!! Just go, take Lahaa and enjoy the experience!!!

:TH:

Guroo Rakhaa!

yeh i hope use aint gettin put off! lol just wear wah use want as long as its comfortable and suitable!!!! and das tha! lol and enjoy camp!!!! yeeey cnt w8! lol lol jst tkae ure whole wardrobe...lol thas wah am doing i cnt be boverd choosing wah tot kae and wat not to! lol! :wub: !

Guest Akirtghan

all must wear bana

i agree with baba on this one, if you not gonna wear suit/bana at gurudwara then where else

more the reason to buy one :wub: as long as one dresses modestly, after all we are going to be sitting in hajoori of guru sahib and guru sangat :D

all i'm saying is that we should TRY to wear bana/suit/kurta pajama to gurudara atleast.

all must wear bana

more the reason to buy one :wub: as long as one dresses modestly, after all we are going to be sitting in hajoori of guru sahib and guru sangat :D

all i'm saying is that we should TRY to wear bana/suit/kurta pajama to gurudara atleast.

Exactly! All you need to remember is that you will be sitting in the presence of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj Ji. You should be in Gurujee's roop. :)