Sukh Sagar Radio Playing Vichaar Of Rss Beware

cyber babbar

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akirtghan

cyber babaar, tu cyber babbar hi rahi, stop seeing issues where there aren't any. rolleyes.gif

just because someone doesn't fit your definition of sikh doesn't mean they aren't one.

cyber babaar, tu cyber babbar hi rahi, stop seeing issues where there aren't any. rolleyes.gif

just because someone doesn't fit your definition of sikh doesn't mean they aren't one.

my definiton of a sikh??? well heres the link to her website and you tell me if thats a link to a Sikh SIte

www.gurumaa.com

by the way a sikh is a follower of the 10 gurus and belives in the guru granth sahib as its living guru.

does she follow guru granth sahib as her guru i think you will find no

actually after reading all the comments I have to admit I kind of agree with cyber babbar on this one, why ??? well sukh sagar don't do themselves any favoure (the uk one), they seem to think they can do what they want and associate with who they want too, wheteher or not they fit the definition of sikhi, she isn't saying anything that hasn't been written by the great gursikhs of the past, the real problem is people don't want to educate themeselves or read, rather just listen to mp3s or audio tapes, we should all be khojis of gurbani and not rely on anyone, the problem is that what she might say seem's right, where is it really coming from ??? i don't know but if she truly love's gurbani and sikh why not adopt her real name and accept Gurubani as her Guru ??? people stop being so naive when it come's to these issues, there are plenty of Sikhi related material that sukh sagar could use but no they always like to adopt the new FAD or cool thing....

actually after reading all the comments I have to admit I kind of agree with cyber babbar on this one, why ??? well sukh sagar don't do themselves any favoure (the uk one), they seem to think they can do what they want and associate with who they want too, wheteher or not they fit the definition of sikhi, she isn't saying anything that hasn't been written by the great gursikhs of the past, the real problem is people don't want to educate themeselves or read, rather just listen to mp3s or audio tapes, we should all be khojis of gurbani and not rely on anyone, the problem is that what she might say seem's right, where is it really coming from ??? i don't know but if she truly love's gurbani and sikh why not adopt her real name and accept Gurubani as her Guru ??? people stop being so naive when it come's to these issues, there are plenty of Sikhi related material that sukh sagar could use but no they always like to adopt the new FAD or cool thing....

I do agree with you. The issue mentioned above also stands for the acceptances of members of dehadhari groups (namdharis) who are allowed to perform kirtan on Gurdwara stages. There has to be a high level of responsiblity on who we allow to be visible front men/women within our own platforms.

its easy for people to say on here oh she does great katha so what but look at her website and look at her apperance does that look like a khalsa or a hindu? To many people are led by blind faith automatically assume so and so is realy high spirtually because they do good katha.

Like i said before this is a RSS agenda people might not realise it but there not gonna come all out and say were rss and this is what we are going to do, these people are feeding us little bits of stuff to acheive there goal. They will never win.