Boss Fear

proud_to_be_singhni

Okay issue, please any1 reply quick.

Iam going india sept this year for my bro's wedding. I told my boss at work that i can only work till sept 13 cause thats when uni starts but actually goin india. BUT i love this holiday job and the boss given it to me permanently part time during uni.

Now prob is i havent told him cause i dont wana lose the job. He been on holiday in Thailand last week and not back yet.

i need to go to get my injection done this friday. My co worker syas it'll be cool jus tell him, but me scared. What to do?

He's back tomorow, how shud I tell him, what do I say, how to approach this????? Anything people!

Okay issue, please any1 reply quick.

Iam going india sept this year for my bro's wedding. I told my boss at work that i can only work till sept 13 cause thats when uni starts but actually goin india. BUT i love this holiday job and the boss given it to me permanently part time during uni.

Now prob is i havent told him cause i dont wana lose the job. He been on holiday in Thailand last week and not back yet.

i need to go to get my injection done this friday. My co worker syas it'll be cool jus tell him, but me scared. What to do?

He's back tomorow, how shud I tell him, what do I say, how to approach this????? Anything people!

People take unexpected time off all the time and most employers should be flexible about. Stick to the truth! Mention that you love working here but have to take some time off due to your brothers wedding, maybe take it as unpaid leave. I personally don't think it will be that big an issue unless there are some deadlines that you were expected to meet. If that's the case try work and bring those deadlines forward as much as possible.