I Have Committed Paap

KhalsaMan

About 5 years ago I committed very big paap. Sure I was only 15 at the time but, I can't wear this burden anymore. I need a way to erase this paap from my mind.

I did kirtan at a gurdwara which contains chairs in the langar hall.

What can I do? I need my mind at ease.

I don't think your the only one that goes about doing Paap - we done more worser things than what you have done.

Brmu mohu ivkwru dUjw sgl iqnih iqAwigAw ]

Doubt, emotional attachment, sin and duality - he renounces them all.

- Guru Arjan Dev Jee Raag Aasaa 457

if you feel you have to pesh in fron of panj piyaray then do so... remember, doing pesh doesn't necessarily mean re-taking amrit.. it can be asking for advice, asking for forgiveness for somethin etc... next amrit sanchar just go in, and let panj kno wha u did.. they'll decide whether or nah 1) u will have to retake amrit (as i doubt it, since u didn't do kurehit), and 2) what your 'punishment' will be (i.e. doing joray dee seva at guru ghar for x # of days, doin x # of sukhmani sahib paaths etc...)

Pan Piyaray are Guru Roop, we shouldn't 'fear' our Guru. Our Guru Loves us, and HE knows we make mistakes from time to time. Jus go to your Guru with full Prem and Sharda and everything should be okay...