Sikh Youth Killed In Car Crash

Golee Maro

waheguru u have called him because he had gained everything from life and he is now mixed in you.

from msn friend circle of uk singhs i come to know that this singh was abt 18-19 yrs old and his younger brother is 15-16 and he told that Iky Singh told him dat he is goin 2 take shaheddi 2day n wen we brought da motorbike last week he sed if anything happens 2 me tell maha singh( a best friend of him) 2 keep my rehansbhai.

he usually wear a loose dastaar or keski but tat day he tied a tightened dumala.

and his brother told that IQBAL SINGH (iky singh) was expecting all that.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-11174-1188303134.jpg

On 25 Aug 2007,

Our dear brother Iky Singh, from West Bromwich 18 years old, left behind all worldly ties. At 10 o'clock the previous night he met with an accident while riding his motor bike on Dartmouth Street, and was rushed to City Hospital. There the doctors tried their utmost best to try and save his life, but it was all over by 3:00am on 26 Aug.

Iky Singh was a very special brother to everyone who knew him. He was a bubbly person with a contagious smile; a person who was close to everyone's hearts, a great sewadaar at all SNA Gurmat Camps and one whose absence will greatly be missed be felt for a long time to come.

Programs

A kirtan darbar was held in memory of Iky Singh at The Edwards Road Gurdwara west Bromwich every day from 5pm tp 7pm.

Copy from http://sna.org.uk/cms/ikysingh

waheguru u have called him because he had gained everything from life and he is now mixed in you.

from msn friend circle of uk singhs i come to know that this singh was abt 18-19 yrs old and his younger brother is 15-16 and he told that Iky Singh told him dat he is goin 2 take shaheddi 2day n wen we brought da motorbike last week he sed if anything happens 2 me tell maha singh( a best friend of him) 2 keep my rehansbhai.

he usually wear a loose dastaar or keski but tat day he tied a tightened dumala.

OMG that's next level man!!!

The guy was a don....dunno what i can say...i'm lost for words...

i am so sorry what all i said above need confirmation of Iqbal Singh's brother because some very close singhs to Iqbal Singh have told me that this is not true and all that is myth.

Ikbal Singh (IKY)'s funeral is on monday the body will be getting to the house for 11:30 the body will stay there for a hour and then make its way on a horse and cart to the cremutorium for 1:00 after that everyone will head to guru nanak gurdwara edward street please turn up if possible

Anyone wishing to pay there respects, the Atam Sanskaar is tomorrow

(Monday)

Time of cremation is 1pm Sharp

@

West Bromwich Crematorium

Forge Lane Newton Road

West Bromwich West Midlands B71 3SX

After that can people the sangat will go to

Guru Nanak Gurdwara

8 Edward Street,

West Bromwich,

West Midlands