Whats Happened To This Forum?

Guest LONG TIME USER

i didnt realise till a few days ago how greatful i am to some of the sangat i have found through this forum............its had its ups and downs but how is the the forums fault..........it the sangat themselves who are responsible for the state of this forum................

I, for one love this place cos it has brought me a whole new family................

U want this forum to remain a good place for sangant..........this is a benti to ALL sangat including myself to always think before u post..........

Well said. If there was an applaud button I would click it many times.

I have learnt so much in such little time been on this forum. My only regret is I wish I had joined earlier. The amount of stuff out there on the web is incredible and it thanks to places like this forum that we all get to share. So much about Sikhi can be learnt from here, and yes it’s my second family.

Look closely at the posts and you will notice that the people causing all the troubles are normally pretty obviously not Sikhs themselves. Hence they post on here to cause grief amongst our family. However we should be able to rise above that.

They come cause trouble and then go, loads of topics here where that is evident. I could name a lot of them and I have been on here only a few months. However I won’t stoop to that menial level.

If it was Sikhs only on here then, maybe it would be a different story.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic