Whats Happened To This Forum?

Guest LONG TIME USER

Guest LONG TIME USER

I've been a member of this forum for ages, under different member names over the past few years.

I cannot believe how bad the forum topics have become.

I'm not blaming the MODS, they do a great job....

But look at all the bickering, back biting, offensive language and general hatred on this forum.

My other half tells me I'm stupid for using this forum as its full off " wanna-be's ", perhaps she is right?

All I know is that things have totally changed and it's sad to see such attitudes.

The day we all love one another is day we truly become a Sikh.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a member of this forum ..........The day we all love one another is day we truly become a Sikh.

I just did a search and it shows that you only registered on the forum in 22-July 07. I would hardly class that as long time.

As for the overall state of the forum. i dont think it is any worse that other forums out there. Due to the nature of the site, it will attract strong points of view from members. Plus the state of the forum is just a reflection of how we are. If there is a lot of bickering, fighting and backstabing on the forum then that only reflects the wider community as a whole.

I've been a member of this forum ..........The day we all love one another is day we truly become a Sikh.

I just did a search and it shows that you only registered on the forum in 22-July 07. I would hardly class that as long time.

As for the overall state of the forum. i dont think it is any worse that other forums out there. Due to the nature of the site, it will attract strong points of view from members. Plus the state of the forum is just a reflection of how we are. If there is a lot of bickering, fighting and backstabing on the forum then that only reflects the wider community as a whole.

no the guy said '''' I've been a member of this forum for ages, under different member names over the past few years.'''

I tink this forum has gone a lot smoother the last lil while... considering the # of users we have and also considering this is an open posting forum (where not every post has to be approved), i tink we're doin well...

people will get out of this forum wha they want... certain people make it their life mission to start rukkus on here... buh tha's a small #... i tink the conflicts n bikkerin has been reduced a lot, and there seems to be more attention towards the gurbani/rehat/inspiration sections...

n ditto wit MKLQ's comment..

i didnt realise till a few days ago how greatful i am to some of the sangat i have found through this forum............its had its ups and downs but how is the the forums fault..........it the sangat themselves who are responsible for the state of this forum................

I, for one love this place cos it has brought me a whole new family................

U want this forum to remain a good place for sangant..........this is a benti to ALL sangat including myself to always think before u post..........

I think this forum is incredible.. and as JustME said.. i's had i's up n downs... buh life has i's ups n downs too... overall this forum is doing great, in my opinion.. sewadars work hard and try to maintin the forum to the best of their ability..

this forum has helped dozens of people in their sikhi... some more then others... for some people it was because of this forum they got into sikhi in the first place.. this is a place for people from all backgrounds to learn, discuss and share their views, knowledge, and experiences... and i tink overall we're doin a good job of that.. so le's give credit where credit is due...

as some wud say, 'sikhsangat.com' zindabad! hahaha... sorry.. cud'n resist! :D