New Style Of Singh Youth I Saw Today.

dalsingh101

nuttin wrong wit dressing baggy n speakin slang..

u can be a prim n 'propper' "looking" singh buh still have ur mind in the gutter...

"u can see a mans face, but u can't see his heart"

I know but these guys seemed semi illiterate. What is this, some sort of ID crisis?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u can be a prim n 'propper' "looking" singh buh still have ur mind in the gutter...

I know but these guys seemed semi illiterate. What is this, some sort of ID crisis?

wha u mean ID crisis? the way u speak/act/dress usually is determined by where n how u grow up... i speak slang.. i dress baggy... tha's how i was raised.. tha's how i lived... it doesn't make me less of a singh or a sikh then the next guy.. i's nah an identity crisis... i's who they are.. diff parts of the world there are diff cultures/lifestyles etc... can't expect everybody to be the same..

wha u mean ID crisis? the way u speak/act/dress usually is determined by where n how u grow up... i speak slang.. i dress baggy... tha's how i was raised.. tha's how i lived... it doesn't make me less of a singh or a sikh then the next guy.. i's nah an identity crisis... i's who they are.. diff parts of the world there are diff cultures/lifestyles etc... can't expect everybody to be the same..

Yeah but, a lot of these singhs in Toronto aren't even from the ghetto. They weren't raised in that kind of environment. It is just weird to see them adopt a culture that they can't really relate to.

Yeh, I heard there are bare Singhs in Brampton, what the percentage Link? LOL

High school, you can find majority of Singhs (60-80%) that love to dress in baggy clothes and talk like they're from the ghetto.

What are the main slang words they use?

No offence to the original poster, but what a ridiculous topic, I'm from essex and I find this so offensive. Do you freakin want everyone speaking the Queen's English or something? Not everyone puts it on ok, if you live in an area where everyone is speaking like that and go to school where everyone speaks like that, how the hell do you think your gonna sound?? Yeah I talk like that, I use slang words, I DONT put it on, but I DO have excellent grammar skills nonetheless, I know when to use formal english, however the way I really do speak is with an accent and I just cant help using slang and I couldnt give a damn who has a problem with it.

exactly.

Most of these kids come from good families and relatively comfortable backgrounds. So how are they from the ghetto?

Plus, as someone who knows, if you are really from a ghetto and have a brain you should be busy trying to get yourself out, not merging in with it. innit