Preethams Sweet Centre

sikh_youth_uk

and mehtab... buy the land... make us food

you make good pronthay.. there's picture evidence of it on that thread from a couple years ago!

That was the first and last time I tried to make parshadey (never tried pronthay so far). One looked like the map of India + Pakistan combined and another like Australia. I never dared again.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell are we to call anyone's guru a False guru???

If someone has a guru...then so be it....

if it's not our guru...doesn't make their guru any less of a guru for THEM!

None of us will ever be able to fully reach the potential of a guru ka sikh if we look at everything as our path is the best, our guru is the best,...everyone else is false...

our path is OURS....their path is theirs....the presence of both don't make the other one worse...

even within sikhi, we have people on various paths...when we all have our own maryadas, our own take on concepts of what bibek is, the role of mahapurkhs in sikhi, the basics of whether or not naaam simran means actually repeating waheguru....there is no unity on these issues...but i don't go telling a sikh missionary he's not sikh..or that i can't eat with him, just cuz i have a different take on my guru's path for me...

we have to learn one thing.... IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fact that naamdharis have other gurus is not INSULTING to any of our gurus...yes...i can say that they have NOT UNDERSTOOD what Guru nanak in his ten janams and now in the roop of gurbani was trying to teach humanity...but i cannot say they are directly or have any intention to insult guru sahib...

yes....they believe that guru gobind singh ji didn't pass away when he did and that he lived on as ajmer singh or whatever the name was..and then he passed guru ship on to some other person....i think the whole theory is messed up...but you know what they believe it... if you talk to them...do you think they are trying to insult guru sahib in that belief?? talk to them and find out...i have talked to them...they base that belief on some historical evidence....and we have our historical evidence....and we believe what we believe...

it's the same thing with people within our own panth

there are jathas that think people who tie their daris aren't true singhs and that they're on a lower spiritual level...i think that theory is totally messed up...am i going to say they cannot call themselves a sikh??? am i going to stop eating with them?

there are jathas that have rules like...we can't wear red or green...i totally disagree with that rule...do you see me going nuts on them???

just learn...it is what it is...move on....open your mind....live beyond labels...try not to classify everything in life cuz it cannot be done...

and a note on bibek...i never disrespected singh132's explanation of dietary bibek...i do think its very misleading when we don't talk about DIETARY bibek...and just call it bibek...cuz according to gurmat...that's not what it is....according to some people it may include that..but in no way should we say that dietary bibek IS bibek....

i do respect those singhs who do keep dietary bibek...ONLY because i do believe it is a HARD discipline to keep in your life...and i would have respect for anyone that takes on a hard discipline and keeps to it...it shows strength of character and perseverence...that's all it shows to me...not to be used to judge spirituality...

• 2 weeks later...

JJY kdy n JUrih mUVy siqgur kw aupdysu suix qUM ivKw ]

jhajhai kadhae n jhoorehi moorrae sathigur kaa oupadhaes sun thoo(n) vikhaa ||

Jhajha: You shall never have to regret and repent, you fool, if you listen to the Teachings of the True Guru, for even an instant.

siqgur bwJhu guru nhI koeI ingury kw hY nwau burw ]13]

sathigur baajhahu gur nehee koee nigurae kaa hai naao buraa ||13||

Without the True Guru, there is no Guru at all; one who is without a Guru has a bad reputation. ||13||

Without the Tru Guru, there is no Guru at all..... grin.gif

So without Sathiguroo Granth Sahib Jee, there is no Guroo...so any Guroo besides Sathiguroo Granth Sahib Jee is FALSEEE

q. The following individuals shall be liable to chastisement involving automatic boycott:

1. Anyone maintaining relations or communion with elements antagonistic to the Panth including the minas (reprobates), the masands (agents once accredited to local Sikh communities as Guru's representatives, since discredited for their faults and aberrations), followers of Dhirmal or Ram Rai, et. al., or users of tobacco or killers of female infants

http://www.sgpc.net/rehat_maryada/section_six.html

None of us will ever be able to fully reach the potential of a guru ka sikh if we look at everything as our path is the best, our guru is the best,...everyone else is false...

our path is OURS....their path is theirs....the presence of both don't make the other one worse...

even within sikhi, we have people on various paths...when we all have our own maryadas, our own take on concepts of what bibek is, the role of mahapurkhs in sikhi, the basics of whether or not naaam simran means actually repeating waheguru....there is no unity on these issues...but i don't go telling a sikh missionary he's not sikh..or that i can't eat with him, just cuz i have a different take on my guru's path for me...

we have to learn one thing.... IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fact that naamdharis have other gurus is not INSULTING to any of our gurus...

So you tell me by denying true history and sayin Guru Gobind Singh hid and ran from his funeral - is that not an insult,BY PUTTING A PHYSICAL MAN IN THE PLACE OF THE TEN GURUS,IS THAT NOT AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO GURU NANAK.If thats the case we should leave Ram Raheem,and all the other fake Gurus who claim to be divine,we should let them carry on then shoudnl't we?NO all these people are sons and daughters of one ideology and they ALL INSULT OUR GURU

Namdharis are the same,they have very close links with the RSS as well pictures prove so,they believe in a false living Guru I don't know whay everyone goes mad about Ram Raheem,and the rest when for over 100 years these pakhandis have been claiming that the Guruship was passed on.Namdharis get married around a FIRE YES A FIRE,they claim Gurmukhi was a British Invention,they claim GURU GOBIND SINGH JI LIVED UNTIL 203 !!! YRS old.They do havan while reading parts of Gurbani,they worship devis,hundreds of things,I mean just look at their websites,theres too much stuff ie:women cannot take amrit,Guru Gobind Singh Ji never took amrit,Guru Gobind Singh ji hid as some guy called Ajaipal Singh after 1709,he ran away from his 'funeral',they claim.Let me quote Sarbloh paaji on this as well'

http://www.namdhari.faithweb.com/

''There are clear double standards within our community and leadership when it comes to preferences on dehadhari groups and their leaders.

There is a sudden large issue made about Darshan Das’s son attending a Hindu centre by Sikh councillors and Gurdwara prabhandaks but these people play politically correct with the Naamdhari parchaar and propaganda. The majority of people claim to be offended by the actions of Ram Rahim because it is high profile but those people are relaxed by open literature that there is a live human lineage of Guru’s linking back to Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj or claims that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj lived on this earth for 203 years, most of which was in hiding as a “Baba Ajaipal Singh”. In some areas in the UK we even included the Namdhari Gurdwara as part of the local Council of Sikh Gurdwaras. If that's not going to confuse the Sikh community I don't know what is.

Has anyone read the "fabrications" section of the above website? Please see the views on women and amrit, Guru Gobind Singh Ji not taking Amrit, Anand Karaj being an invention, Guru Granth/Guru Panth and of course "Guru" Ram Singh. Most of the Namdhari parchaar appears to revolve around the idea of a great "conspiracy" by the British and Singh Sabha Movement to hide the existence of them.''

See this pakhandi site and others spread the truth don't defend these namdharis,neeldharis, and whatever else all these are pakhandis,fakes.Guru Gobind Singh made the KHALSA PANTH,is as simple as that ONE SINGLE KHALSA PANTH,not little cults and sects.