Akaal Takht Jathedhaar In Uk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! and here i was thinking why is it that people dont like our own jathedar. :lol: few yrs back i didnt even know such things existed (political/miri side of sikhi)

we soo judgmental....

no one has anything positive to say about him? there has to be smething that he does right! otherwise why would anyone sponser him? and why would he still be our jathedar?

I disagree,the guys a clown,a puppet and a disgrace to the Akal Thakt Institution,needs to be kicked out as soon as possible,hes there as Badal put him there,that slime ball Makkar is also the same,his SGPC gave the go ahead for offensive books to be printed which insulted Sikh Gurus,and the very same SGPC have recently in the last year tried to hide all marks of operation bluestar,in an effort to hide the history.They have even demolished old buildings from Ranjit Singhs time.

Jathedhar nah,Clown yes- what this Vedanti done to further the 1986 Declaration Of Independence - Khalistan as a Goal,- declared by the Sarbat Khalsa. NOTHING.

This is the Jathedhar that took back Hukamnamas issued by Akal Thakt which he did not implement - leading to the formation of the KAC - Khalsa Action Commitee.

Theres tons of things on this fake puppet,Badal's poodle.

i remeber the smethwick indcident. . .was rather halrious. . .the comittee wanted us to throw flowers on him or summit. . .lol. ohh god. . . . it was even funnier when it seemed like he was about to take out his sri sahib a he cudnt asnwer the querstions. . .only if we still had jathedars like shaheed jathedar gurdev singh je kaunke.

respect.gif Shaheed Jathedhar Gurdev Singh Kaunke one of the greatest Jathedars the Akal Thakt has ever had - had so much love for the faith,and the Guru

Rough Statistics:

My Dad's time:

1) Singh Sabha Movement of early 1900's was soo strong that even after 5 or 6 decades.. ALL sikh were wearing turban with full pride and even young Punjabi Hindus wore turbans back then. There was no patka back then.. even small kids wore turbans. Monay were rare (1 in thousands) and it was taboo to get hair cut and later very hard to find partner for marriage as kuriyan didn't like to get married with mona.

2) Sikh kids were strong in Sikh History. My dad, mom, chacchay, taeeyay and endless numbers of dad's cuzins were fully aware of all major sikh historical events. They knew what happened to Sikh Raj and kurbani of their forefathers for religious freedom.

My Time Now:

1) Been more than 100 years since Singh Sabha Movement and decline in sikhi in our kaum is so drastic for the past few decades. In Punjab right now, if one common youth (not too religious and not too punk) doesn't have his hair cut.. ppl (peers and girls) start thinking that this guy is old standard and see him/her as a abnormal youth. Forget a common sikh girl wanting to marry a turbaned Sikh even after the fact that her dad or her grand dad wears turban everyday. In my times it has become hard for pagrey dharey ppl to find partners. All credit goes to Bollywood and its culture effect on the youth.

2) Sikh kids don't have any clue on sikh history.. If you don't want to believe in that.. Just test it yourself... When you are in India.. just ask any of your cousin about Major sikh personalities like Akali Phoola singh or Hari Singh Nalwa. Point is that nobody knows anything about them and they don't give a damn as its not in their school syllabus whether its government funded school or sikh religious funded school (SGPC skools). All they see is Gandhi and other non-sikh characters as heroes.

---

Jathedar of Akal Takht & SGPC... They have full power to move things around in Punjab.. Their titles got great power not only from social world but from spiritual world too. They can do anything they want to do in Punjab but sad thing is that they don't realize what the outcome will be if they do good stuff. Sad thing is that they are putting their energy in wrong direction not recently but since 1947 and thats why sikhi is on decline in Punjab.

If one goes and asks such personalities about WHY Sikhi is on decline in Punjab these days? and someone did asked them this question..

Their response was... Did you know that on this day at this area.. Hundreds of ppl took amrit and we arranged huge function with chief guests etc.. blah blah.... Do they really think that this is the answer what sangat wants to hear? Nothing has to prove but as we know close to majority of them probably left their amritdhari lifestyle within days.. Did they ever do any research on whether they left or not.. if they did then why?

All i can say is: Good Religious Institution but in wrong hands... right from the bottom low job to the top..