Gurbani - Help

Guest _Gurpreet Kaur_

Guest _Gurpreet Kaur_

Ok does anyone here listen to Amrit Bani radio on Sky? I'm sure people do, anyway usually just before 1am (right before the Sukhmani Sahib) they play Waheguru Simran. A girl or woman is who recites it and it's beautiful, I'm been going crazy trying to find out where I can get the Shabad from but have had no joy :) so if anyone has any remote ideas then please, please, PLEASE let me know in this topic.

It's a very melodious version of Waheguru it goes "Waheguru, waheguru, waheguru, waheguru wahe jeo" and keeps on repeating.

ANY ideas welcome.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I think I know who your on about - but I don't know the name either - tell you what Bhenjee whenever you hear a Shabadh etc on Amrith Banee ring them up - thats what I do - Just be like who's doing the Simran right now? They do tell you - just make sure your ringing their information number - the number usually comes up on the tv - aww I've bugged them tooo many times :lol: they always help!! hearye.gif

lol i dont meean to sound offensivebut has she got like a hauting voice, abit like dido?

i think is Bibi Satnam Kaur ill see if i can track it down it sometimes comes on in the mornings before i go to work..........(if indead this is the right one)