What Are You Doing Right Now?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im about to go out to check my bank balance God help me..................................... :lol:

don't worry i wil take care of ur account. and even u don't need to go and waste ur time. i already withdraw everything cauz i dont wanna waste ur time brother :nihungsmile: rolleyes.gif

doing my school stuff

Im about to go out to check my bank balance God help me..................................... :lol:

don't worry i wil take care of ur account. and even u don't need to go and waste ur time. i already withdraw everything cauz i dont wanna waste ur time brother :nihungsmile: rolleyes.gif

doing my school stuff

ok.................anyway im watching tv.

doing my school stuff

what is this bro..... i withdraw everything and there was only 5 dollars and 15 cents. come onnnn blink.gif:)

Im about to go out to check my bank balance God help me..................................... :)

doing my school stuff

what is this bro..... i withdraw everything and there was only 5 dollars and 15 cents. come onnnn blink.gif :cry:

you can go buy some sweets now :lol: