Need Advice And Ardaas From Sangat

Guest Singh in testing times

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, i think its just a way of committing yourself for some time everyday.

so you can say, hey, i'm going to do 10 or 15 or 20 japji sahib paath everyday, assuming it takes you about 15 mins to do japji sahib once, it'll take anywhere from 2.5 hours to 5 hours :)

but to KKV, i'm not sure about the 40 day thing. i mean guru sahib listens to our ardaas and the problem disappears, will we just stop doing paath then? that doesn't seem right.

_Singh in testing times_ ,

I understand your situation fully. Reason. My sister has this depression problem. You see this problem will never go off and is life long. Reason. for some reason earlier in persons life, one keep thinking /worried / about things that make her chemical flow too much off from brain. These chemicals smooth our feeling when we are tense. If thought too much then this overflow make flaw in brain. People still do not understand, depression is new big problem that is coming up fast especially in the modern day life.

The best treatment is to keep her near to the environment that makes her comfortable. No guesses. Near to her family. So try get job near the place ur in-laws stay in long run. Or make sure her brother get house near to your house so that their family members can keep coming & meet her.

My sister got married . I have same problem. I came on hsmp visa to UK. earning good amount. But for my sister , I will have to move to Canada even on less salary( since they have move to Canada on point systems), currently just waiting for Canada point system call.. Tomorrow if his husband decided to move back to India. I do not have any choice but to move back to India. My luck , myself & my brother-in law both are in IT so getting good jobs anywhere is not a problem.

Things you can do is

1> Talk bit sensibly in day to day life.

2> make sure u have internet broadband connection. And same at your in-laws house. Using Skype , let them have video chat . Taking on phone is not enough. Video chatting for 1-2 hours every 3 rd day helps a lot.

But in long run try live close to your in-laws/her brother area.

God willing , my sister is bless with a son. And family life is okay. But I know, as a brother, this is life long responsibility to live close to her.

^^^

104 times !! 108 times !! 40 days !!!! HEHHHH wacko.gifblink.gif

whats up with the exact numbers? :cool:

Its from the Sankat Mohchan Shabadh - the whole point of it is to dedicate yourself for a sepecfic time of the four p'eh'reh of the day

All rituals, my friend! Don't worry about it! Just love God! :)

you need a hobby excl.gifEVERY thread that I post in your chattin bout rituals and crap...back off *edited* - as far as I know you aint even read the Sankat Mohchan Shabadh and why its necessary to have a certain amount of time out ur 24hours spent praying to God - am not looking down on you and sayin "you aint read it" - what am sayin is dont make assumptions about EVERY thing i say and act like you know bout it...

actually, i think its just a way of committing yourself for some time everyday.

so you can say, hey, i'm going to do 10 or 15 or 20 japji sahib paath everyday, assuming it takes you about 15 mins to do japji sahib once, it'll take anywhere from 2.5 hours to 5 hours ;)

but to KKV, i'm not sure about the 40 day thing. i mean guru sahib listens to our ardaas and the problem disappears, will we just stop doing paath then? that doesn't seem right.

Its from the Sankat Mohchan Shabadh - the whole point of it is to dedicate yourself for a sepecfic time of the four p'eh'reh of the day

put it this way however you look at it all I know is reciting the Banee's up there for the given time shows its rewards and I suggest you read Sankat Mohchan Shabadh before you ask ME questions cos I honestly dont have answers

Guest peacemaker
you need a hobby excl.gifEVERY thread that I post in your chattin bout rituals and crap...back off you stalker - as far as I know you aint even read the Sankat Mohchan Shabadh and why its necessary to have a certain amount of time out ur 24hours spent praying to God - am not looking down on you and sayin "you aint read it" - what am sayin is dont make assumptions about EVERY thing i say and act like you know bout it...

Hello? Hi? How are you? Was I talking to you, KKW? I don't believe I was, but since you called me a "stalker", I'll say this...

AND you need to know when to keep your little fingers off the keyboard. Not everything you have stored in your brain needs to be expressed in the open. You really don't make sense a lot of times and I feel the need to correct you, so people aren't mislead. In the end, I don't really care either way, but am just killing time at work, so whatever. Call me what you want, and I'll just laugh all the way to the bank. :)Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawnnnnnnnnn

I just realized, after nearly a year, that perhaps me and you are just total opposites as far as sikhi is concerned. It's a real shame.

you need a hobby excl.gifEVERY thread that I post in your chattin bout rituals and crap...back off you stalker - as far as I know you aint even read the Sankat Mohchan Shabadh and why its necessary to have a certain amount of time out ur 24hours spent praying to God - am not looking down on you and sayin "you aint read it" - what am sayin is dont make assumptions about EVERY thing i say and act like you know bout it...

Hello? Hi? How are you? Was I talking to you, KKW? I don't believe I was, but since you called me a "stalker", I'll say this...

AND you need to know when to keep your little fingers off the keyboard. Not everything you have stored in your brain needs to be expressed in the open. You really don't make sense a lot of times and I feel the need to correct you, so people aren't mislead. In the end, I don't really care either way, but am just killing time at work, so whatever. Call me what you want, and I'll just laugh all the way to the bank. :)Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawnnnnnnnnn

I just realized, after nearly a year, that perhaps me and you are just total opposites as far as sikhi is concerned. It's a real shame.

number one: this is a forum you can't EXACTLY make a direct comment unless you address the user - so you cnt exactly pull out the "I wern't talkin to YOU" card...

number two: I speak what i THINK am not scared to let ppl know what my opinion is, most people in this world are to concerned about how people will think of them and how they won't "fit in" - wat i say is wat i think - as for you you've editted your post bout 5 times to make it sound "right"....

number three: you can't CORRECT someones opinion you can only agree or disagree with it

number four: as for the *edited* comment me and my Bhenjee's know exactly what am chattin bout..so lets not get into that...

finally number five: what you mean "its a shame??" To me your just a Bhajee n nuffin else..2 many people take comments on forums WAY serious....as far as ANYTHINGS concerned i prefer to be opposite....

^^^

104 times !! 108 times !! 40 days !!!! HEHHHH wacko.gifblink.gif

whats up with the exact numbers? :)

oh yeh i almost forget to say - the whole thing about the exact numbers is like to sort beat it into ur mind - like when you KNOW you got a worry and you need something from Vaheguroo to make it all better we do the Paat with like Ik Man Ik Chith we put ALL that concentration and pyaar into it...the Sankat Mohchan Shabadh doesnt mean 'YOU HAVE TO DO THAT MANY OTHERWISE YOUR ARDHAAS ISNT GOING TO WORK' it means like you should try to show that much commitment and EARN your fal...