Contraversies

Charan-Kamal

Taksali and Nihang unity:yes

AKJ: NEVER

Jehra gurbani da shak karda oh sikh ho nahin sakda!

Sounds cruel but we should judge on principles NOT people. Just because someone looks like a Singh doesn't make him a Sikh. A Sikh follows gurbani ALL of gurbani from a to z. There is no picking and chosing just because one doesn't like a shabad. If you don't like it create another religion or simply leave!

very good point shamsher about those who do not accept raagmala! also those who do not accept ratanmala as bani are not true sikhs! fair enough shamsher?

Thanks for correcting my Panjabi. Always had difficulties with languages that only recently received a grammar. Chalo. Well about Ram Rayas you are right, I totally forgot to call them Ram Rayas damm. Again thank you Bikkie. Muuuaaaah

another good point, all must read rag mala and ratanmala to call themselves true sikhs and not be ram rayas.

uhem

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you all lost the plot and created more problems, especially 4giveme4mysins and inderpal

this is what will happen, your guna die any second so expect to get smashed by the jamdoots, fools y dont u just keep japping naam, bani and doing seva

cauQY phrY rYix kY vxjwirAw imqRw lwvI AwieAw Kyqu ]

chouthhai peharai rain kai vanajaariaa mithraa laavee aaeiaa khaeth ||

In the fourth watch of the night, O my merchant friend, the Grim Reaper comes to the field.

jw jim pkiV clwieAw vxjwirAw imqRw iksY n imilAw Byqu ]

jaa jam pakarr chalaaeiaa vanajaariaa mithraa kisai n miliaa bhaeth ||

When the Messenger of Death seizes and dispatches you, O my merchant friend, no one knows the mystery of where you have gone.

Byqu cyqu hir iksY n imilE jw jim pkiV clwieAw ]

bhaeth chaeth har kisai n miliou jaa jam pakarr chalaaeiaa ||

So think of the Lord! No one knows this secret, of when the Messenger of Death will seize you and take you away.

JUTw rudnu hoAw duoAwlY iKn mih BieAw prwieAw ]

jhoot(h)aa rudhan hoaa dhuoaalai khin mehi bhaeiaa paraaeiaa ||

All your weeping and wailing then is false. In an instant, you become a stranger.

sweI vsqu prwpiq hoeI ijsu isau lwieAw hyqu ]

saaee vasath paraapath hoee jis sio laaeiaa haeth ||

You obtain exactly what you have longed for.

khu nwnk pRwxI cauQY phrY lwvI luixAw Kyqu ]4]1]

kahu naanak praanee chouthhai peharai laavee luniaa khaeth ||4||1||

Says Nanak, in the fourth watch of the night, O mortal, the Grim Reaper has harvested your field. ||4||1||

what the hell....some peeps just addin their 2pence worth and spreading hatred....

have love not hate....if you cant love each other then it dont matter weather you read raagmala or not...your still going to pot...

cheers bro!

wt the hell man!

the whole point of the post was not to get into the whole raagmala sant jee and so on situations!

and what have we done

see we cant just have ekta and chilll instead we slag each other off and wt not...

the whole point of the post was TO WAKE UP

ARGH

u dont understand how much this frustates me all we need is EKTA!!!

MAHARAAJ is our jathaydaar...MAHARAAJ is our sant...and if we have any shankay we ask MAHaRAAJ not put it up on a site where u no an arguement will be blown!

WAKE THE HELL UP SINGHO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN!

ARGHHHH !

sorri for swithchin buh hey...i have a soft spot and when my point comes across and people still go against the whole idea it sorta kicks you in the face

maafi...from a hurt bro

vjkkvjkf

I call B.S. This is all heresay without any actual proof, and furthermore, you guys are making huge snap judgements. 

I Knw they r OTT and look down on people and r full of hate , But they wudnt go that low wud they?

Full of Hate? And going on the internet and calling them brahmins isn't full of hate? Stupid stuff like this always seems to send this forum more and more backwards, because no one can get over misconceptions and just get to know people. Suddenly, we're judging people based on Principles and not who they are. Are you serious? That means that just because one person believes something, no matter how good they are, you will shun them. That is a stupid, bigoted view. It's this kind of stuff that releases itself in the form of hate speech and rascism. The EXACT same ideology. If someone is a hindu, you're going to shun them just because they don't believe in your god? If someone is a muslim, you're going to shun them because they don't believe in Sikhi? This is irrational and will only serve to hurt us in the long run. You're advocating closing off Sikhi just as much as some guys who say they're AKJ say only AKJ is allowed to a Kirtan. For the Record, no true Singh would deny people from entering into a kirtan, no matter who they are, and if you look at the Jatha, you will find True Singhs. If you look.

In any case, as long as a couple morons are around labeling everyone and seperating them into groups, then this is just useless discussion. A couple of you have already come into this thread with preconceived notions, and have utterly slandered alot of people just based on the extreme actions of a few. Way to go.

how has this topic turned from a we need ekta plea, to a slander everyone u can think of.

Admin need to start being a lot more strict do not let this sort of bashing go on!

Either delete some posts or close this it's clearly got outta hand.

Oh and to all those who say akj only kirtan etc. that is bull. I did not take amrit from the Akj but I go to programmes organised by them all the time. Never once has anyone been any less than welcoming.