Sikh Lobby & Candlelit Vigil - Houses Of Parliament, London

It would be good if we can post a selection of responses from MPs that have confirmed they will be taking part in the APPG for UK Sikhs meeting, the Sikh Lobby, Candlelit Vigil etc.

LAURA MOFFAT MP

Member for Crawley since 1 May 1997 general election

I should be delighted to meet with my constituents.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to make arrangements with Jasmine in my office with the details.

Yours sincerely,

Laura Moffatt

Member of Parliament for Crawley

01293 526005

020 7219 3619

post-2951-1193580126.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be good if we can post a selection of responses from MPs that have confirmed they will be taking part in the APPG for UK Sikhs meeting, the Sikh Lobby, Candlelit Vigil etc.

LYNNE JONES MP

Member for Birmingham Selly Oak since 9 April 1992 general election

I have put this in my diary and will try to attend.

Regards

LYNNE JONES MP

House of Commons

London

SW1A 0AA

www.lynnejones.org.uk

post-2951-1193595138.jpg

JOHN AUSTIN MP

Member for Woolwich 1992-97, for Erith and Thamesmead since 1 May 1997 general election

I very much regret that I am unable to attend the meeting between 12 noon and 1pm on 30th October as I have prior engagements. I will, however, look out for the vigil and hopefully join you sometime in the afternoon probably around 3.30pm

Best wishes

John

John Austin MP

Labour MP for Erith & Thamesmead

post-2951-1193602841.jpg

VERNON COAKER MP

Member for Gedling since 1 May 1997 general election

Thank you for your email. Vernon should be able to be with you between 12.30 and 1 pm. Unfortunately he is not in a position to ask other Ministers to attend - I hope you have had success with this.

Colette Roberts

Parliamentary Assistant to Vernon Coaker

Member of Parliament for Gedling

Tel 0115 920 4224

post-2951-1193608563.jpg

A briefing has been prepared for the Sikh Lobby and Candlelit Vigil taking place at the Houses of Parliament on Tuesday 30 October 2007. If you are attending the lobby and would like an advance copy please email info@sikhfederation.com.

In the email please give your name and postal address, including postcode so we are aware which MP you will be covering. Many MPs will also be sent the briefing via email later today.

Hard copies of the briefing will be available outside the Houses of Parliament at St Stephen’s entrance as you arrive at 11am.

PHILIP HOLLOBONE MP

Member for Kettering since 5 May 2005 general election

Many thanks for your e-mail and for your kind invitation.

Yes, I would be delighted to come and meet you in Committee Room 18 between 12 noon and 1pm next Tuesday.

Who are the individuals from Kettering who will be there that day?

Best wishes,

Philip

Philip Hollobone MP

Member of Parliament for the Kettering Constituency

House of Commons

LONDON SW1A 0AA

post-2951-1193686907.jpg

just for conformation where and wen do we all meet?

We meet at 11am at St Stephen's entrance

Just so you are not disappointed. All those shown in the long list were those that were CONTACTED by constituents and asked to attend. Only 30-40 MPs will turn up - may get one or two junior Ministers and a few shadow Ministers. But will definitely be a good event.