Sikh Lobby & Candlelit Vigil - Houses Of Parliament, London

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be good if we can post a selection of responses from MPs that have confirmed they will be taking part in the APPG for UK Sikhs meeting, the Sikh Lobby, Candlelit Vigil etc.

FIONA MACTAGGART MP

Member for Slough since 1 May 1997 general election

Fiona asked me to respond on her behalf. I am sorry for the delay. Fiona will be able to attend the meeting between 11:30 and12:30 on 30 October in Committee Room 18. Unfortunately previous commitments mean that she will not be able to stay later.

Melanie Harper PA

020 7219 1638

post-2951-1193696469.jpg

It would be good if we can post a selection of responses from MPs that have confirmed they will be taking part in the APPG for UK Sikhs meeting, the Sikh Lobby, Candlelit Vigil etc.

MIKE GAPES MP

Member for Ilford South since 9 April 1992

I am very sorry but due to Select Committee business and a conference I am attending in the morning I regret that I am not available at that time and will not be able to do this meeting . I also have meetings in the afternoon but I will however try to meet any constituents who come to lobby Parliament later in the day. Please ask any of your members living in Ilford South to let me know if they are coming on the lobby and I will try to see them.

Mike Gapes MP

post-2951-1193699057.jpg

JOHN SPELLAR MP

Member for Warley West 1992-97, for Warley since 1 May 1997 general election

Thank you for your email. Mr Spellar will be attending the above meeting.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Linda Colyer,

Secretary to Rt Hon John F Spellar MP

post-2951-1193700712.jpg

IAN AUSTIN MP

Member for Dudley North since 5 May 2005 general election

Many thanks for your email.

I will attend at 11.30 and look forward to meeting my constituents then.

Can you ask them to contact my office on 0207 219 8012 so that we can meet up?

Many thanks

Ian

post-2951-1193700821.jpg

TONY LLOYD MP

Member for Stretford 1983-97, for Manchester Central since 1 May 1997 general election

I can confirm that Tony should be attending the APPG for UK Sikhs meeting

tommorrow.

Nevertheless, I will make him aware of the email below.

Kind regards,

Liam

post-2951-1193700929.jpg

DAVID BURROWES MP

Member for Enfield Southgate since 5 May 2005 general election

David is able to meet you at 3pm tomorrow. Could you let me know exactly where he should meet the group?

Kind regards

Rebecca

Rebecca Smith

Office of David Burrowes MP

Member of Parliament for Enfield Southgate and Shadow Minister for Justice

House of Commons, London , SW1A 0AA

post-2951-1193701036.jpg

BRIAN BINLEY MP

Member for Northampton South since 5 May 2005 general election

I have a DBERR Select Committee meeting in the morning but I should be able to attend after that. I am more than happy to meet with a delegation as well. Perhaps they would ring my office on the number below when there are here.

I look forward to receiving the briefing

B

Brian Binley MP

Northampton South Constituency

post-2951-1193701177.jpg