Ultimate Khalistan Question

Tera

Ultimate Khalistan Question  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept India's proposal?

• Yes
    • No

It is interesting to see that Guru Gobind Singh and the Gurus fought for the protection and human rights for mankind, be they hindues muslims or sikhs, while sikhs today only fight and care about themselves.

Guru Tegh Bahadur sacrificed his life for the protection of religion, while sikhs today are only willing to lay their life for sikhi.

wah ji wah

Just out of curiosity......who are you directing this towards?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greedy Khalistanis

Greedy? Would making a Sikh University or Private School also be considered greedy? How about a Sikh bank or financial institution? Or maybe a organization that looks out for Sikh Rights? Would all of these things be considered greedy to you?

there is a great difference between a bank and university and an independent country, i hope you realize that, but i get your point.

The sikhs today are so caught up in Gurdwara fights that they are not even able to control a building, how are they supposed to rule a country? lol

First of all, I would say that I have always been a Khalistan Supporter. I was posed a question recently that really got me thinking and that question I now pose to you:

You have been fighting for Khalistan for so long now, You are fighting for equality, freedom of religion, Prosperity of Punjab, the Punjabi Language, Water resources, Sikh Political Respresentation etc. If India turned around tomorrow and said if had been extremely sorry for its past action, gave us equal rights and Sikh representation, recognised Sikhs as seperate religion, ploughed money into Punjab to get rid of drug/alcohol problems and defeat poverty, basically everything we were fighting for - Would you accept it? Or would you still want Khalistan?

Please seriously think about the question, vote and state your reason below. Thanks.

Implicit in your list of offers is the OBSTRUCTION of SOVEREIGNTY.

A wo/man in jail is a KING with sovereignty. A wo/man in a mansion is a PRISONER without sovereignty.

India is a beautiful nation full of beautiful people (and it's share of butchers). But by which gods edict is it entitled to take or give anything to an EXISTING SOVEREIGN NATION of people?

It is interesting to see that Guru Gobind Singh and the Gurus fought for the protection and human rights for mankind, be they hindues muslims or sikhs, while sikhs today only fight and care about themselves.

Guru Tegh Bahadur sacrificed his life for the protection of religion, while sikhs today are only willing to lay their life for sikhi.

wah ji wah

Sikha,

You started of with a valid premise but conclude each statement with such a sweeping generalization that it is completely void of meaning.

Try again. I think you are trying to say something valid which would be half the picture. Sikhs should fight for others, agreed. However, fighting for oneself and fighting for others at the same time is not inconsistent. In fact recognizing both is THE true fight.

You "wah ji wah'd" yourself for that? If I didn't know better I'd ask if you are drunk?

How would you answer these questions?

Maybe these should be in another thread, and if they should be,

I apoligize, mods may do as they please.

These questions are repetetively sent to me,

and i would like to see yall's reponse.

1) Where will it be?

2) What will be it's official language? (Panjabi will isolate ALL non-Panjabi Sikhs)

3) What are your policies?

4) Can non-Sikhs live there (if not welcome to UN Charter breach land)

5) How will non-Sikhs be treated? (I'm thinking Pakistani treatment of resident Hindus and Sikhs here)

6) How will your laws work? Will you mix Politics and Religion?

7) Army? (Be prepared for a Pakistani invasion)

8) Trade Partners and Raw Materials?

9) Economy based on....?

10) Opposition parties would be?

11) Strict adherence to the Guru Granth Sahib would insist on no caste so would power stay with Jatts or filter down to Tharkans?

12) Any non-Sikh refugees from this Khalistan, would they be granted safe passage? Who guarantees this? (I'm thinking '47 here people)

Ur queries it seems r motivated by socalled sikh scholars who r infact bloddy communists SIKH NATIONAL CONCEPT IS COTAINED IN BEGUMPURA GIVEN BY GURU GRANTH SHAIB AND FOR THE FIRST TIME CONCEPT OF TRUE WELFARE STATE OR HALIMI RAJ WAS GIVEN. please compare other systems modern liberal system of democracy and communist stATE with medival KHALSA RULE UNLIKE MARXISTS WHO CLIAMED TO BE ANTI-RELIGION KILLED MORE THAN 30 MILLION NON COMMUNISTS IN SOVIET UNION BEFORE CRITICING COMMUNISTS AND HINDU FANATICS SHOULD SEE THEIR PAST HINDU FANATICS DURING ANCIENT TIMES KILLED COUTLESS BUDDHISTS AND THEIR RELIGIOUS PLACES WERE CONVERTED INTO MANDIRS BADRINATH IS SUCH EXAMPLE.Before making comments on sikh ideology and carried away by anti panthic propaganda u should read the track record and history.