Online Paath

Akaali

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a 'VIRTUAL GURDWARA' to me.....and if all those millions and thousands of Sikhs visiting all those hundreds of Gurudwaras out there, built from mud, brick and stone dont get anything in their 'heads', cant see how this will change it ?

:umm:

Guest mehtab

Gurbani says that only those who are blessed get anything at all. If we are blessed, we can and will get everything on the internet itself. If some are not, then I am sure we have seen thugs even at religious places of pilgrimage.

question is what do we get in our 'heads' when we go to GW.

do we understand everything and follow it in life?

Super question.......irrelvant to this post, but I'll let you make it new thread and then I can join in ! :umm:
Gurbani says that only those who are blessed get anything at all.

I'll take to that......! Then I need to go nowhere, it will come to me ! :D

Guest mehtab

ofcourse it will...its all His Will...if He wants u to get something u will...no one can stop that...and if its otherwise, then no one can do anything about it...the big question is IF one is blessed!

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Saadh sangat jee, I request everyone that we have another online paath session sometime. If weekends are free for you, lets make it this weekend then. Sangat did some last weekend, and so lets do it again. You may add daas ( rochak_malang@yahoo.com ) or Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji ( sonofgurugobindsinghji@yahoo.com ) to your yahoo account. Anyone interested please reply, and by Gurujee's grace lets see what can be done. Just make sure you have atleast speakers to listen, and if you have a mic then you can join in as well.

Thanks

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!