• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

In my last post I said my address is Singhstah@yahoo.COM

THAT's WRONG!

You can only add yahoo e-mails with the suffix, .com not anything else. You can input your id, but that e-mail won't work for anyone

Sorry your right I must be getting it confused with one of my other adresses.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

SADH SANGAT JEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

I AM UNABLE TO USE YAHOO RIGHT NOW

CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KINDLY RECORD YOUR GURBANI UCHARAN SESSIONS (THE TIMES WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DO PAAT TOGETHER) !!!!!!!

GET SUPER MP3 RECORDER... OR SON OF GURU GOBIND SINGH CAN YOU PLEASE DO IT???

POST IT ON KEERTAN.NET !!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEASE !!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif : pray.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

oops, sorry phain ji. I missed this message. I will try to record the sessions from next time :)

sorry again :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Last night we had a blast. It was late night here in Oklahoma, afternoon in India and Malaysia, and late evening in California. Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji recited Benti Choupei, Baara Maaha and Basant ki Vaar. Singh Khalistan Da recited Benti Choupei and complete Anand Sahib. Jkaur bhainjee recited rakhya de shabad. moorakh malang tried to recite Benti Choupei and Shabad Hazaare. It was a lot of fun. We had little bit of vichaar as well where we all learnt something from each other. We talked about Baba Deep Singh Jee, Karni Nama, Sau Sakhis. By Gurujee's meher Harjaap does a big sewa by enabling us to watch as well as listen to amritvela keertan LIVE AND DIRECT from Sri Darbar Sahib Amritsar.

For all those of u who haven't joined yet, u are missing out bigtime !!!!!

Count me in as well..

My Id is:summeetkaur

I don't have a mic, but I'll be getting one soon..I also suggest that we hold special days/sessions and an exact time like for Sukhmani Sahib or something of that nature..

BY the way Oklahoma (where Rochak veer lives) is in Central Time Zone..one hour behind Eastern time zone. I live in Texas and I'm in Central Time Zone as well..Also, these are just estimatations..I'm usually online during the evenings though.

:)