Sign in to follow this  
proud_to_be_singhni

Age Calculator

Check Out > http://www.mathcats.com/explore/agecalculator.

Waheguru i have even more less time to do simran

Mine:

338 months old

1467 weeks olds

10270 days old

246480 hours old

1478847 minutes old!!

Waheguru waheguru, lets not waste precious minutes whether working, resting or playing.

Guest peacemaker

Um, no one wants to post their age or reply? Not even the topic starter did that because she left the first line off... Oh well....

You are 21 years old . . .

or 256 months old

or 1111 weeks old

or 7780 days old

or 186720 hours old

or 11203250 minutes old

or 672195037 seconds old

And, your next birthday is in:

255 days 23 hrs 10 mins 23 secs

You are 19 years old . . .

or 233 months old

or 1011 weeks old

or 7082 days old

or 169968 hours old

or 10198093 minutes old

or 611885593 seconds old

222 days 20 hrs 47 mins 47 secs :)

You are 16 years old...

or 202 months old

or 878 weeks old

or 6,152 days old

or 147,659 hours old

or 8,859,574 minutes old

or 531,574,463 seconds old

and your next birthday celebration is in:

56 days 12 hrs 25 mins 38 secs.

You are 15 years old...

or 183 months old

or 800 weeks old

or 5,600 days old

or 134,412 hours old

or 8,064,682 minutes old

or 483,880,975 seconds old

and your next birthday celebration is in:

243 days 12 hrs 37 mins 6 secs.

WOW!!! ohmy.gif

You are 89 years old . . .

or 1071 months old

or 4655 weeks old

or 32589 days old

or 782136 hours old

or 46928191 minutes old

or 2815691481 seconds old

283 days 12 hrs 29 mins 39 secs

You are 538 years old . . .

or 6463 months old

or 28100 weeks old

or 196705 days old

or 4720920 hours old

or 283255238 minutes old

or 16995314317 seconds old

164 days 10 hrs 22 mins 23 secs

Who am I implying?

You are 21 years old . . .

or 262 months old

or 1139 weeks old

or 7974 days old

or 191376 hours old

or 11482591 minutes old

or 688955475 seconds old

61 days 24 hrs 29 mins 45 secs :HP:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• We feel like sharing a post today. Why is it we never value what we have? A house, clothes, food, health, family - others dream of what you already have. Most of all we never value our great fortune of finding the true guru - Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the living light of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.  We mentioned in a previous post, the job of a Guru is to make hard thing easy. Guru Nanak Dev Ji do so much to help us on the journey of naam simran. Just like simran can happen 24/7, sadh sangat can too. As more kirpa happens, Guru Sahib Ji give hukam to mahapurkhs to provide you phera. They form a big circle around you, their presence means even in Kalyug, the area around you is heaven. Mahapurkhs have hukam to protect you, to not let even the slightest negative energy close to you, and to lift you up when you are down. All of us feel down sometimes, but suddenly mahapurkhs can make your surat fly into spiritual realms where there’s huge bliss. The first sign of their presence can be getting darshan of mahapurkhs in dreams, getting sudden urges to do simran/paath/listen kirtan, or even feeling huge bliss randomly but you don’t know why. In this way, Guru Sahib Ji start blessing their pyare with the anand of sachkhand even before death comes. But what about death? The worst thing for most people. Guru Nanak Dev Ji turn this into a celebration for their pyare. I guess one time we were in the right place at right time. When dhiyan connects parmatma ji can show you anything they want. Around 2011, it was night time we just finished kirtan sohila. A voice came from inside, “all preparations have been done, the carriage has arrived, a mahapurkh are about to leave their body”. First we got bairag, that mahapurkhs are needed in this world, please stay. Then they spoke “so if we are going? We will still come and give you darshan”. Feeling content we started Mool Mantar jaap. Out of Mool Mantar came the vision to view the most astonishing spectacle.  The Guru’s pyare leave this world like royalty sitting on the most beautiful carriage. The route to sachkhand is lined by endless beings on both sides, they all bow down as the carriage passes. Countless spiritual realms stand at their doorways to pay respect as the blessed soul passes. From behind my right shoulder came a gust of wind as the carriage passed through my room, quicker than the speed of light (human perception made it seem fast). In sachkhand the blessed soul is received by Guru Nanak Dev Ji who bestow a siropa of bhagati to their pyare.  A Guru - they make the hard things easy. If you want to value having Guru Nanak Dev Ji as your Guru, then for sure make Mool Mantar a part of your life. It’s the biggest gift Guru gave us, for Mool Mantar is the greatest of the great, Satguru Nanak Dev Ji themselves. Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fathe 
    • f############################## india I HATE THAT COUNTRY SO MUCH  I HATE THEM 
    • One simple way to do Simran is to say 'wahe' on the in breath...and 'guru' on the out breath..(focusing on the breathing). With walking I have found a similar method with my left foot stride landing I say 'wahe' and when the right foot lands 'guru'. Whilst focusing on the mantar and the foot contact with the ground. Might be worth a try.
    • i think its bhai gurmeet singh shant

Important Information

Terms of Use