Which Should Be The Bigger Issue

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sikh youth uk

I think you are a trouble making thug, who ironically in his hatreds and bigotry closely resembles the very fundamentalist Muslims you spend so much time obsessing about. Explain your support for the racist right-wing fascist BNP too.

I agree with some of their policies. i.e. deporting illgal immigrants and ayslum seekers who commit crime, and hanging child killers.

...but that doent mean i will vote for them.

khalistan eh? grin.gif why dont we try to run our own guru ghars without fights and grabbing other's pugh's first

do parchar, everything else will fall in place by itself.

I kinda agree with tht. We need to build a community that is capable of surviving on its own - we need more singhs/singhnis who are truly trying to get Khalistan not just for a sikh state but for justice, ppl who dont just want to run a state, but to create one.

All these fights between the gurdwara comittee members are mostly to gain power, to be the leader of the comittee. We can't have sikhs starting civil wars (which would neva happen tho) about who should run Khalistan. We need to unite as a real nation as the Khalsa Panth before getting a physical state.

Sori if i offended any1 respect.gif

What's with the UNITED BRITISH ALLIANCE in your signature then? You fanatics are making Sikhs look like Muslim extremists with all your rhetoric and chauvinism and attempts to act like Sikh Taliban and moral vigilantes policing the lives of Sikh women.

UBA are not bnp or rightwing. My signature is due the fact I am British and part of a United Alliance of all colours and creed against people who are against us. Do you question all signatures or do you question mine cos your are against what my signature stands for??

Women should be protected they have done very good job of it we haven’t

Men are women are equal but not in all circumstances, for example a boxing match never takes place between a man and women does it ??

:nihungsmile: WJKK WJKF

the thing is,we need to keep up our generation before we think about khalistan. SAy if we did that, wed probably have some :WW: freaky extreem leader who will reck up the state