Dream Zzzzzzz

Guest dopey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here, i had a wonderul dream last night, me and my cousins were doing simran while waiting for a nagar kirtan to start. i recall one dream where i was in space and there were flying cars and i was in one of them. Anyway there was a flying van infront of me and it had giant speakers attached to it, with simran coming out. i loved that dream.

Yeah these kinds of dreams for sure put a smile on your face. :lol:

i was in space and there were flying cars and i was in one of them. Anyway there was a flying van infront of me and it had giant speakers attached to it, with simran coming out.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

:nihungsmile: wow that must have been great

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

yeh thats how i used to think...

good inspirational dreams, are a message from God, as if its a message that you should follow

what you think deep down, obviously the right thing.......

bad dreams are like a wake up call as in u are slipping away.

i dno....

Guest guest_singh

I think dreams have got something to do with spirtuality. At times ive has dreams of what i've dreamt has come true to some extent. There has been other ones where i've dreamt of saints or gursikhs who i haven't even seen brefore in my life.

U can't deny there is definently something there.

Fathe

i try not to sleep when im hot cuz when i do i get nightmares.

Then i wake up all sweaty

i dream im falling off a cliff but then i find myself with a bruise on my side and that ive fallen out of my bed!

LOL.

Fateh ji

This is really weird, I had a lesson in RS and we were talking about these same weird dreams. Someone said that when in the dreams where you are falling you hit the ground or something that means your dead becuase normally when you have the dreams you wake you just before you hit the floor. Personally i think thats really freaky. A girl also told the class how every night she has dreams of herself levetating above her bed. hahaha lol that just made me laugh. I used to have dreams of y close relitives dying but i never told anyone about it because i was scared if i said it then it would come out all wrong n i would sound like some girl who has evil dreams lol. :T:

VGKK VGKF