Dream Zzzzzzz

Guest dopey

I actually think there is something spiritual about dreams. I have asked countless people who are non-Sikhs if they dream regularly and what they dream about; they all dream once after a long time and their dreams mainly involve lust, school, etc. I always had a feeling that our dreams link with the spirit world. Not sure.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Random Me
Ever have a dream where you fall off a cliff or a tall building and at the last second, before you hit the ground, you wake up?

Has anybody actually ever died in their dreams, like Freddy Krueger type stuff?

I also seem to get shot at a lot in my dreams. Hmm, I wonder why. grin.gif

I'm thinking maybe that's beacuse your brain is hyperactive and is practically "looking" for these kind of exciting events. Could happen due to going on many rollercoasters/watching scary movies etc.

Some say dreams are ur brain's way to sort out the unsolved problems u've had recently..

annoyingly u tend to forget most of them

SO far haven't had any "spiritual" dreams, maybe full of lusttage when i'm lustful during the day, and of war when i'm angry during the day..

I see dreams as a documentary-like summary of ur previous day - nothing special or "future-determining" phenomenum

I regularly have dreams about good vs evil. i have had several dreams where evil spirits have come to take me or are trying to strangle me or grab my legs, then i pray in my dream and it lets me go. it's really scary and sometimes leaves me quite upset and unable to go back to sleep. i'm a grown adult now bu ti've had these nightmares for the past 6/7 years. does anybody else have these types of nightmares/dreams. Nobody else I know seems to have these nightmares ...

i'v had those fallin dreams, i think everyone has, where u get a shock an go bak to sleep, i'v had those dreams where i feel like im flyin n got no control..............

i heard those type of dreams mean u scared about something or its because we lack of confidence..

wht do u make of very spiritual dreams then?

there must be something behind it, no?

My daadee jee (grandmother...dad's mom) passed away on September 13th this year in Dubai while I am in US. I did a Sukhmani Sahib paath for her soul the very next day. A few hours after I did the paath, I took a nap, and saw her in my dream. Even though I knew she had gone, for some reason I didn't get scared, but went ahead and held her hands and asked her where she had gone. She looked totally at peace, and smiled. When I woke up, a chill ran through me, but I was glad that I saw her at peace.

My dreams are just really random. I don't usually get nightmares- just freaky dreams.

I had a dream that my little bro grew really big - kinda scary seeing him so huge.

Maybe it was tellin me that I'm too dominant over him.

Once in a dream I started crying, and when I woke up I was kinda fake crying with no tears - I'm sooo glad that nobody saw that blush.gif

dreams are very important. If you are a person who regularly japs naam (hour or so every day) then you will probably begin to see shaheed singhs and have dreams of rehnsbais , harminder sahib etc. Also in some dreams you dream about what is going to happen in the future then when it happens you'll remember oh I dreamed about that last week. None of that is from personal experience but from books :lol: