Sikhsangat Weddings

Morakh

I know of many gursikhs and sikhs that what to progress in sikhi but when it comes for the time to settle down people are pushed away as they do not know the way to deal with it, its easy to say sit back and wait but alot of my brother and sisters are in stress over this as they are getting on and getting preasured by families.

Youth today being so judgementle does not help the matter is another reason no would like to approach one to get to know them.

I would like to request admin to help in this in someway have our first ever sikhsangat wedding lol

Please share your views.

grin.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if your in ur 30s n still havent met anyone?

I'm 21 so I cannot comment on this....but the original post wants sikhsangat to offer dating stuff which I don't agree with. There are actually sites about which do this already such as sikhfaces.com and then I think sikhnet has a matrimonial section and so do alot of the asian newspapers like des Pardes. These things however are secondary cos who would want to meet a complete stranger?

My own person opinion is that its best to meet someone in your day to day life. So basically its up to you to help out in the gurdwara, go youth kirtan programmes etc, but go to these events cos u wanna be there not to look for love. I really do believe you should not go in search of it cos if you search for it you try to become someone you are not and in the longterm this is bad. If it finds you then it will last.

I did not say to make this in to a match making site and just asked for some surgestions to help as it is a problem we are facing but keeps getting ignored.