Stand Up Comedy Singh!

AK-47

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should carry a health warning, I think I ruptured my spleen last time he did his stand up! :lol:

And what are you guys going on about?!^^^ learn ENGLISH...emiii, dont know what Pahsha you guys talk in!

lol i didnt understand any of it either tongue.gif the ppl in the video were laughing n i had NO idea why rolleyes.gif

...lol i wonder if british ppl can understand canadian or american accents tongue.gif

He should carry a health warning, I think I ruptured my spleen last time he did his stand up! :lol:

And what are you guys going on about?!^^^ learn ENGLISH...emiii, dont know what Pahsha you guys talk in!

lol i didnt understand any of it either tongue.gif the ppl in the video were laughing n i had NO idea why rolleyes.gif

...lol i wonder if british ppl can understand canadian or american accents tongue.gif

ofcourse they can WITHOUT A DOUBT but its jus us who cant understand their POOR English lol

(na i can understand it but this one is bit hard cuz of the people laffin)

nahh we dont all talk like him, hes got a birmingham accent, which is hard 2 understand anyway, the rest of us talk NORMALLY!

i quite like the bham accent! its very cool actually!

not like the fake 'landan' one enit mate, is it is it is it im fram souuuthalll enit breh (sorry for the foreigners who wont have a clue wat im talking about!)

but baba ji is tooo funny man! that whole 'teri bhen da veyaah he' actually happened, but in a different context lol, was soo funny!

and he is a brill kirtani, anyone got any shabads to put up so we can show these americano's how kirtan and comedy is meant to be done ;o)

Guest peacemaker

What's this I read? I thought America and UK were brother and sister!!! :ysad: We're getting dissed! You're dissing the wrong people. Do it to the Canadians instead!!! I think they're used to it by now. :lol: