Pakistan Emergency

Vpanesar

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Live in the U.S. for at least a year and then make comments. I would never diss the way another country is run if I haven't lived there for sometime! It's not fair. And if you don't want to live here, but have been forced to live here, like our unnamed friend here, then express your ill will towards the country in a constructive way. Make a positive change, not a negative discord!

My motto "If you have a problem with the U.S., then you have a problem with me". That's the declaration I gave when I became a citizen. I take it seriously and can't stand these freeloaders who live here and are secretly plotting against us. GET A LIFE! AND AMERICA IS MY country, and don't you dare try and say it isn't and brainwash me into thinking it too is against me or doesn't care for me. IT WON'T WORK.

I see where you're coming from. I take a lot of pride of being Canadian and also hate how some Canadians complain about Canada without doing anything about it.

Live in the U.S. for at least a year and then make comments. I would never diss the way another country is run if I haven't lived there for sometime! It's not fair. And if you don't want to live here, but have been forced to live here, like our unnamed friend here, then express your ill will towards the country in a constructive way. Make a positive change, not a negative discord!

My motto "If you have a problem with the U.S., then you have a problem with me". That's the declaration I gave when I became a citizen. I take it seriously and can't stand these freeloaders who live here and are secretly plotting against us. GET A LIFE! AND AMERICA IS MY country, and don't you dare try and say it isn't and brainwash me into thinking it too is against me or doesn't care for me. IT WON'T WORK.

Dude I always thought you were muslim. My bad bro. Why the heck is everybody calling you muslim for?

Its good you feel that way....you should...but dont expect other to do the same. Its not easy being a minority and get treated differently in everything you do in life.

Guest peacemaker
Dude I always thought you were muslim. My bad bro. Why the heck is everybody calling you muslim for?

Its good you feel that way....you should...but dont expect other to do the same. Its not easy being a minority and get treated differently in everything you do in life.

I just can't take you seriously anymore with comments like that. I'm sorry. When you fist came to this forum and layed out your "resume" from the other forums you were on, I was expecting great things, but now.... thumbs_down.gif

And I even defended you in that thread yesterday and give you respect by calling you brother. Is this how you repay me? Never again, pal!

I don't care if you call me a muslim either, but I just feel like all your posts are low blows.

And in leaving, I just have one last word for you...

Salaam

I just can't take you seriously anymore with comments like that. I'm sorry. When you fist came to this forum and layed out your "resume" from the other forums you were on, I was expecting great things, but now.... thumbs_down.gif

And I even defended you in that thread yesterday and give you respect by calling you brother. Is this how you repay me? Never again, pal!

I don't care if you call me a muslim either, but I just feel like all your posts are low blows.

how the heck is that a low blow?

are you not the same guy from the other site?

everybody called you a muslim on that site, and you never said anything against it, or that your not a muslim. so i got the impression that you really were muslim.

but seeing from you above comment about "YOUR country" and all that, i see that your not a muslim.

SO I said i was sorry for thinking that, and since your not a muslim, its good that you feel that way do about the U.S.

Thats all i said, as anyone can read above ^^^^^^

So tell me how is that a low blow? Did i make fun of you? Did i make fun of ur religion? Did i make fun of your decisions? Did i make fun of your character? Did i say anything in the post that you quoted above, about you that would indicate a low blow? In all my posts?? huh?? I am lost here.......

Com on paji, lets not make a big deal out of nothing.

Guest peacemaker

everybody called you a muslim on that site, and you never said anything against it, or that your not a muslim. so i got the impression that you really were muslim.

but seeing from you above comment about "YOUR country" and all that, i see that your not a muslim.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. What site? Where did you see me? You aren't being clear and you're confusing me. I think you've confused me with someone else and I thought you were trying to start something me. It's actually quite funny now.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. What site? Where did you see me? You aren't being clear and you're confusing me. I think you've confused me with someone else and I thought you were trying to start something me. It's actually quite funny now.

OMG!!!! I AM SO SLOW, AND SO SORRY!!!!!!

ok bro, theres another site, an on that site there is another guy called "peacemaker", and i thought it was you, and i guess i was wrong.

So your not the guy form other site, and neither are you muslim (like I already said).

Now that we got that cleared up....tell me...did you convert? or born sikh??

Guest peacemaker
So your not the guy form other site, and neither are you muslim (like I already said).

Now that we got that cleared up....tell me...did you convert? or born sikh??

With guru maharaj's kirpa, I was born into a sikh family. I am laughing so hard now, hahahaah. Thanks for making my night! I wonder how many other people must think I'm him. If you can, please pm me that site. I'd love to see how my "twin" there writes! :lol: