dinner and dance...!?!

Singh_UK

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh!!

Pyarai Sangat Jeeo, I would like to express my sadness and anger at what I have recently heard about so called "sikhi-related" valentines dinner and dance held on wednesday 11th Feb.

There were many Singhs and Singhnia there and they had a "good time by letting their hair out" one can only assume that they danced around (which they did) as there were Djs present, I myself obviously did not go but a friend of mine did.

THis saddens me soo much because when I heard who was there, the word "hypocrisy" instantly came to my mind, These same people condone dancing etc and yet they are quite happy to do so within an environment where other "sikhs" are....these same people do kirtan at programmes and act humle around everyone...

Im really upset. To even THINK that its ok for amritdharee Singhs' and Singhnia to dance about to lustful tunes whilst wearing Guru Ji's roop disgusts me utterly.

You know who are... :@ @

These people are also quite well known for organising these kind of events but I find it disturbing that people actually go. Me and some others have tried to explain how it is wrong but we seem to go round in vicious circles...

Then we remember "Moorakh naal na loojai" .... We can only do ardas that they find the errors in what they are doing...

I just find it upsetting.... :)

waheguru ji ka kh

alsa waheguru ji ke fateh...

Singh UK Ji, this is very very sad. This is polluting Guru's image by going to such places and dancing in a lustful way before marriage with someone who is not your husband/wife. Even a married Sikh couple should not dance in clubs or other places in such a way. This would fill their and others' mind with lust in public.

Today a friend of mine was using his laptop in school and I went to see what he was doing. He was looking at desi after party pictures where punjabi girls and guys were dancing in a lustful matter, and I think they were drunk too. These girls had really really short clothes and I was amazed when I saw a punjabi guy kissing a punjabi girl while dancing. They were dancing, touching and doing all kind of weird things there. I have seen these kind of pictures before too. After all these things, it is hard to think of these girls as my sister. Both girls and guys like doing these party things and therefore, they do it. It won't be fare when these guys and girls marry to someone who is innoncent. It would be a murder. Sometimes I wonder, aren't these girls someone's sisters? Aren't these guys someone's brothers? Everything is messed up. I think all we can do is to stop ourselves from involving in these sick activities. Just keep ourselves, our sisters, brothers, and childrens as far away from these things as possible.

bhul chuk di khima... and even though I don't have a sister, but I am proud of my sisters on this forum who are Guru's Singhneea and stay away from these things. A Singhnee is All in One: a perfect daughter, perfect sister, perfect wife, and perfect mother. This is what the Panth needs to be in cherdi kala, because a

s Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji said, there is nothing without a woman, and my head is always on the feet of cherdi kala walian singhneea.

punjabi girls and guys were dancing in a lustful matter, and I think they were drunk too. These girls had really really short clothes and I was amazed when I saw a punjabi guy kissing a punjabi girl while dancing. They were dancing, touching and doing all kind of weird things there.
thats pure kaljug right there in front of u my friend. its good u have called them as punjabi and not sikh. what usually happens with such girls is that they end up drunk and maybe even raped by one of the guys under the influence of alcohol. Thats the end of life for them, and why...all coz of one alcoholic dam desi party!

Wahegurooo!! ohmy.gif

Man, Rochak said it, that's pure KALYUG rite there!!!

There's nothing but fights, court cases, hospital vists, and all for going clubbing. rolleyes.gif Man, its really bad, especially with punjabi guys/girls. I've been there, and its not very pretty. We hear about these club shootings, people being killed, but still, apnay can't stop going.

Yamdoot is just wandering around them, and gonna catch them sooner or later :) @