Offensive Video- Yet Again!

SarabhaPanjab

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3lGgtrGWhbk

MOD NOTE moved to general section from GUPT; please respect the GUPT section as a place for people to be able to discuss sensitive/private issues or to make enquiries if they have not yet signed up to the forum; as a user of SS you can decide which category your topic falls into and create a thread accordingly

p.s. general section always gets more hits!

I know who created this video, a twisted person who hates on white Sikhs in Particular and hates on people she feels havent lived to the Sikh ideal in the past...

She's created hate groups about this poor person on social networking sites and goes about creating lies about other Sikhs...

She admitted to me that she rung up this womens work place and made phone calls or something to make her loose her job ohmy.gif ...

I think she has mental problems though :lol:

WaheGuru Help her next victim. :WW:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3lGgtrGWhbk

MOD NOTE moved to general section from GUPT; please respect the GUPT section as a place for people to be able to discuss sensitive/private issues or to make enquiries if they have not yet signed up to the forum; as a user of SS you can decide which category your topic falls into and create a thread accordingly

p.s. general section always gets more hits!

The reason i put it in gupt is because its highly offensive, which i deem as "sensitive/private" and I dont want to publise it. i just want the regular members who have the ability to remove videos to see it.