Sikh Youth Leadership Camp!

Azaad

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

OH MY GOD!!!!!! This camp blew my mind! I thought it was going to be the usually type of programme, all I can say is that I m not the same person that went into that camp. It was fantastic, the speakers were out of this world and the content of what they spoke, I have never heard Sikhi described and made so alive.

So what was covered

1. Leadership as seen by mainstream professional businesses - Jeffaris Window, conflict resolution, role playing

2. How Sikhi become sikhism

3. The Christianisation of Sikhi into our modern day Sikhi (these guys have people doing PhD's in this stuff)

4. Authentic leadership and Spirituality in the workplace

5. Psychology of Kam, Kroad, Loab, Moah and Ego - this was just unbelievable

6. The best was teh comparision of the model of humans as we understand it and how its described in Gurbani - incredible

7. Emotions, their psychology, connection with thoughts

8. Kudrat, - this was so amazing the relationship between atma, kudrat and Akal....makes me go all gooose pimply

9. even quamtum Physics, Gurbani and Consciousness

10. Q&A - excellent, even though there were the usual suspects trying to create contraversy with some questions, Gurkirpa, it didnt work!

I have never heard anything like this, and to tell you the truth, it ALL made perfect sense. not just to me, but everyone I spoke to. Afterwords, one Singh was close to tears at what he'd heard.

I also know that after this saturday lectures, many of us were discussing what we have heard til early hours of teh morning, when has that ever happened after a Camp?

The speakers knew what they were talking about, all reserachers and at the same time directors of big companies, doing their PhDs in this areas. Wow! what inspiration.

My only negative point is that we did not have enough time, everything that was in the lectures on Saturday was liek gold dust, never hearrd this type of thinking and never seen how Sikhi is so relevant in our everyday life.

I think they mentioned that they have also developed a number of these programmes that have already been delievred in US and somewhere else.

I just cant wait for the next one.

Does anyone have the recording of the Saturday lectures or the Q&A on Sunday??? I want to sent it to every one I know.

I cant stop talking about this, I have not written on this forum very often, I was so touched that I just want people to Know.

Gurkirpa

Mystic

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I LURVED IT!!!

I was sooo tired on the saturday...man it was soo deep! everyone reli enjoyed it enit?

Lol questions at the end on Sunday were 2 funni man!!

Bhai Sahib ji was well funni aswel man!cnt wait go the pics 2 come up!!!

Fateh ji

SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I LURVED IT!!!

I was sooo tired on the saturday...man it was soo deep! everyone reli enjoyed it enit?

Lol questions at the end on Sunday were 2 funni man!!

Bhai Sahib ji was well funni aswel man!cnt wait go the pics 2 come up!!!

Fateh ji

Which Bhaisahib did you find funny?? The Q&A session was beautiful...got some real good questions answered there!

wjkk wjkf!

thax for rubbin it in!!! tongue.gif (gutsinghnii)

sorry couldnt make it my flight got canceled lol jokes. but reading replyz of people about it made me =)

it would be nice to see videos of the prog or something of that sort. would be nice for those like me who couldn't make it cuz they live far-far away.. to attend progs in uk=(

its great to see camps like these being organized! may guru sahib bless us with amazing camps to help us grow nd get lahha from the life given to us!

bhul chuk muaff

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

My kids went to this leadership Camp for 2 days at west Bromwich and their feedback about the camp was very good, the talk on the 1st and 2nd day was brilliant .

The 1st day was on Sikh Leadership and management according to Sikh way of life . The singhs who did the talk was very good, and on the 2nd day there , a lot of question with good information on sikhi.

It was a good effort by the Sikh Naujawan Academy and we will like to thanks the Gurdwara who support the Gurmat Camp

Thank You,

Harjinder Singh Raja

Senior Vice President Of Shiromani Akalidal UK ( NRI WING )

http://www.shiromaniakalidal.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...