Kakaar's

Kharku

hi i just wanted to make something clear after reading another post on about a kakaar.

firstly what i believe is that removing kakaar is no paap at all, it is not part of a limb on your body which will be there forever.

a kakaar is there to make you aware, gives u second thaughts about an action you might go to commit.

if a kakaar is never suppose to be removed that is imposible. your keski and kanga are removed daily.

and why is keski removed while isnaan?

pls give your views about this and explain clearly for me to change my mind on kakaars.

we are not here to change minds, your are not here to make things clear...you must do what you can to attain salvation, you need not worry about whether the kanga can leave my kesh or not.. this sort of thing will only cause distress and arguements........... you didnt clear it up, you probably confused alot of young people lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i just wanted to make something clear after reading another post on about a kakaar.

firstly what i believe is that removing kakaar is no paap at all, it is not part of a limb on your body which will be there forever.

a kakaar is there to make you aware, gives u second thaughts about an action you might go to commit.

if a kakaar is never suppose to be removed that is imposible. your keski and kanga are removed daily.

pls give your views about this and explain clearly for me to change my mind on kakaars.

we are not here to change minds, your are not here to make things clear...you must do what you can to attain salvation, you need not worry about whether the kanga can leave my kesh or not.. this sort of thing will only cause distress and arguements........... you didnt clear it up, you probably confused alot of young people lol

basically the kaakars will not help you spiritually, lead u to god.

"By adoring and praising the Name, honour and a true thread is obtained.

In this way a sacred thread shall be put on, which will not break, and which will be fit for entrance into God's court." (Guru Nanak)

In this way a sacred thread shall be put on, which will not break, and which will be fit for entrance into God's court."

no bro. basically they will.

its easy to quote lines form shabads with out true meaning of whole shabad.

i think this would de different topic then...

so go make new topic: Purpose of Kakkars

lol...here we go again....

In this way a sacred thread shall be put on, which will not break, and which will be fit for entrance into God's court." (Guru Nanak)

sorry dear r u really a kharku... just wondring beacause a kharku will never say that.....don't wanna be mad or something but who r u to question what guru sahib said haannnn

bhul chuk maff

fateh

sorry dear r u really a kharku... just wondring beacause a kharku will never say that.....don't wanna be mad or something but who r u to question what guru sahib said haannnn

bhul chuk maff

fateh

omg, what ever people say why do others always compare them to the meaning of there name?

bhul chuk maff

fateh

omg, what ever people say why do others always compare them to the meaning of there name?

can u plz answer my topic instead of picking something else.................. who r u to question what gurusahib said..

bhul chuk maff

fateh

can u plz answer my topic instead of picking something else.................. who r u to question what gurusahib said..

does it look like i questioned guru sahib??? i qouted from guru nanak's teaching

bhul chuk maff

fateh

does it look like i questioned gueu sahib??? i qouted from guru nanak's teaching

what u quote from guru nanak dev ji haannn.. guru gobind singh ji was his jot tooo soooo....... and didi guru nanak dev ji said dont wear kakars.... whatever mannnn......... yes deaar u question abt what guru sahib said guru gobind singh ji is also a guru if u remember that...