Stop Being Punks?

nazzy

We are "in" there. How are we supposed to gain any self respect if our "own" people are constantly putting us down and making us look bad?

That is true, i get weird looks when i go to the gurdwara in bana, i dunt rele care but if it happens in a gurdwara. Or our own ppl label us extremists

If people look at you weird maybe're cos they are curious.

You should put any misconeception right this also an opportunty for you to do pucharr or at least educate them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
punks?

my dad's friend, who's about 55-60 years old was gone out for a walk a lil while ago when four guys started harrassing him..lol they didn't know he's a black belt in karate n by the time he was done all four of them were on the ground :)

Would've loved to see him whipping their..... and then stick it on youtube for the whole world to see!!!!!!! <_<

We are "in" there. How are we supposed to gain any self respect if our "own" people are constantly putting us down and making us look bad?

That is true, i get weird looks when i go to the gurdwara in bana, i dunt rele care but if it happens in a gurdwara. Or our own ppl label us extremists

If people look at you weird maybe're cos they are curious.

You should put any misconeception right this also an opportunty for you to do pucharr or at least educate them.

Yeah, we usually try to, or they ignore us. Either way we try, or educate the youth durin gatka class

Guest peacemaker
Yeah, this nazzy guy is calling us a bunch of sissies who are afraid of their own shadow. rolleyes.gif

What is a nazzy, anyways? I know what first came to mind when I read your name...

i think nazzy = markus naslund ... lol right?

The hockey player? grin.gif

Yeah, this nazzy guy is calling us a bunch of sissies who are afraid of their own shadow. rolleyes.gif

What is a nazzy, anyways? I know what first came to mind when I read your name...

i think nazzy = markus naslund ... lol right?

The hockey player? grin.gif

yupp

I don't know why so many of you are getting offended. I am not a Muslim or Hindu saying this. I am saying this as a Sikh. I am stating what has been happening. Kids getting picked on in school, men getting beat up everywhere. Read the news, only thing you will see is Sikh gets assualted here and there.