See The Nihang Jeevan In India/abroad

Dassan Daas

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I feel very sad to hear about it as i know it but when these types of topics become a shame ful then one should have to take some step in order to rectify it completly.

I got this link in my email sadh sangat ji please go through this topic and pray to waheguru ji it should be resolved and try to convey a truth Message to Nihang Singhs in Punjab/India not to do these sort of things so that our sikh panth should attain a true blessings of guru ji

:nihungsmile:http://amritworld.com/blog/?p=192#comment-725

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

please go through this topic and pray to waheguru ji it should be resolved and try to convey a truth Message to Nihang Singhs in Punjab/India not to do these sort of things so that our sikh panth should attain a true blessings of guru ji

Why sit on a computer and practise false prayer?

When Guru Nanak Dev Ji saw Sajjan Thag doing wrong did he go and meet Sajjan and preach the truth to him or did he sit at home and 'pray' for Sajjan's wellbeing?

If you feel strongly about it - get up off your computer screen go to Panjab and dedicate your life to seva - but that would be too much hassle for you.

So you sit at your computer screen...

THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY POSTS ON THIS TOPIC - CAN THIS POST BE ADDED TO ONE OF THEM PLEASE?

NO NEED TO START A NEW THREAD - SORT IT OUT!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

kaal Tuhi

Its an collective effort dear so where i feel there is something going wrong in our sikh path which is not as per shiri guru granth sahib ji will i do object those things..

But i do saw in some of the religious gatherings at punjab that nihaangs are mostly famous for this sukh nidhan stall

Look dear its not the matter of saying only but how we can object it is only while obeying the preachings of guru ji its really really hard to accept those things.

and even in these fests SGPC knows each and everything about em so its being long time that these things are going on in sikh religious gatherings (Jor Mela, GurPurbhs etc).

Just tell me if our leading priest SGPC,Parcharik are not initiating to object this thing how we should restrict Nihangs.

As you know if they are consuming Sukh Nidhan if it reacts them in a wrong way so it would lead to a opposite track...!

So I will try upto my best but where there is a question of all the sikh panth so everyone in the sikh panth has to be awakened by the true message of Guru G

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

If you think the thread is unecessary/should be merged, best to use the report thread feature or PM a moderator directly - that way you don't need to wait for one of them to look in on this thread by chance. (If it really bothers you.)

Secondly doing an ardas is a lot better than nothing - especially when the circumstance Guru Saheb has placed you in limit the possibility of things like immediately migrating to Punjab - so please try not to accuse others of making 'false prayers'. Unless you have attained a very high spiritual level you probably won't know if they are heartfelt or not.

I agree with Kaal Tuhi with this point.

I think too many people "talk" than walk the walk. In this case, people rabbit on about things on the internet etc but dont actively take part themselves in the REAL WORLD. Its like organising a mass protest and not turning up because you dont wanna miss the latest episode of The Simpsons.

HOWEVER, i do believe raising issues on the net can have some use - which is dependent on the situation in hand. You need to analyse every situation and scenario on its own basis and merit.

Secondly doing an ardas is a lot better than nothing - especially when the circumstance Guru Saheb has placed you in limit the possibility of things like immediately migrating to Punjab - so please try not to accuse others of making 'false prayers'. Unless you have attained a very high spiritual level you probably won't know if they are heartfelt or not.

I believe that life and creation is the result of Ardaas as well. I believe that our every limb in is thanks to Guru Jee and all praise to Him. So therefore, i think if we have been given it by Guru Jee, then it is well within our right to use it as well as doing Ardaas. Guru Nanak Dev Jee travelled thousands of miles on foot - if he wanted to educate the masses from His own abode, He could have done - because he was "aap Narayan kala taar jag meh parvariyo" - He was Vaheguroo Himself and had the power to do anything. But He set the example of what we (mortals) can and should do... so lets follow His example and use what gifts we have been given to spread the Word of Gurbani.

Forgive my mistakes