The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

did anyone see 24 redemption 2 hour season premiere the last night :rolleyes: ...... was my first time .. and am so 24 fan now loll....... hey did anyone decide the date for the party date yet???...... I am so thru this econ class i worked my <banned word filter activated> off and i got nothin :(....... i need a boost from a party like ours lol.......

ITS ON TONIGHT OVER HERE

I CANT BLOOODY WAIT OMGOMGOGMOGMGMGMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOGOMGOMGOMGOGMG

U AHVE TOOO WATCH ALL OF THE EPISODESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I CANNOT WAIT OMGOGMOGMG

lol veerji by the way did u see my new facebookpic its so cute right!!!

lol the good thing is that its u and me veerji !!! ITS SO LOVELY AND CUTE!! LOL

ahah

and omg I wanna read the book on twilight I just read lke 1/4 of it and I love it I dont wanna watch the movie kyun ki its gonna so kill it and the other part why I dont well ...jas loluknow why lol

bhaji these angrej bande dont know punjabi haina lol

ahha

XD

dude it was awesome.... i never knew 24 was this good and redemption season is makin it even more worthwhile watching........ coz i read about child soldiers before and thas how i got into this......

did anyone see 24 redemption 2 hour season premiere the last night :rolleyes: ...... was my first time .. and am so 24 fan now loll....... hey did anyone decide the date for the party date yet???...... I am so thru this econ class i worked my <banned word filter activated> off and i got nothin :(....... i need a boost from a party like ours lol.......

ITS ON TONIGHT OVER HERE

I CANT BLOOODY WAIT OMGOMGOGMOGMGMGMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOGOMGOMGOMGOGMG

U AHVE TOOO WATCH ALL OF THE EPISODESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I CANNOT WAIT OMGOGMOGMG

bhennji punjabi sikhado ..... lol..... main caapi(copy) le ke aya special punjabi sikhan vaste..... haha...... bhhennji tussin punjabi sikhaounge na ? hahhahahhaha

lol veerji by the way did u see my new facebookpic its so cute right!!!

lol the good thing is that its u and me veerji !!! ITS SO LOVELY AND CUTE!! LOL

ahah

and omg I wanna read the book on twilight I just read lke 1/4 of it and I love it I dont wanna watch the movie kyun ki its gonna so kill it and the other part why I dont well ...jas loluknow why lol

bhaji these angrej bande dont know punjabi haina lol

ahha

XD

oh by the way if u guys are all my friends who ever made y starts to 4 I lov e u soo much

Ive een crying four my four starts for the past 3 months everybody who tred couldnt do it lol

anyways since im so happy who wants to make that four stars a five?? lol Ill help ur starts too if u want !! yes im bribing but seriously I used to have 5 stars and then all of a sudden I went to 2 stars to 3 stars and the 4to agan 3 so yeha Im gettin pushy

I should stop better than enbarassing my self lol

so is there a thing like 10 stars at SS ? lol... coz i was thinkin of jumpin from 3 stars to 10 haha.....man i sprained my knee badly last night..... i walk like an 80 yr old budda :S....... hey did everyone forget about SS party tht we were about to have :o ..... i guess everyones tryin to save their credit cards :rolleyes: ... just like me :p haha!