Sign in to follow this  
AvnitK

The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

yea man.. i still cant get over thinking why wud this had to happen... o well seems like the whole world is on fire...... just like john mayer's song waitin on world to change.....havent seen avy for a while.... wondering where ve she been.....

*sigh of relief*!!!!

gosh coming back after 4 days seems like alot lol

hey guys was up !!!

and wow yay the gangs back im so happy!!

yeap everyones been around.... and caveman and geco re gettin along pretty well... harsimrat and surinderjit s been chillin too... and i haha... i am takin one of my fav hobby classes this summer.. PHOTOGRAPHY.... unfortunately its all black and white.... :p

yea ...the weird thing is am the only guy in tht class... amongst 10 girls am the only ONE !!!!!!! :umm:

i ve been around such classes before...and trust me its not bad coz its a small class... its like sitting in a conference u know.... i like the class :rolleyes:

lol well yeah its a small class and the teacher pays moe attention to the students and students pay more attention as well so yeah

:)

and we all wud have CAMERAS.... yayyy!! lol..... but i think theres another class i got where i might read gita ... :rolleyes:

ohhhh lol ahaha no wonder lol

hinduism coms into that category and sikhism also lol and maybe u will be having a trip to ur local gurdwara lol ahahah

thats wat the religion class people do here lol

haha.... i think its more about buddhism, islam and hinduism.... but am hoping to read something at least about sikhism in this class...hahah a trip to local gurdwara wont be bad.... especially when they all will see free langar.... hope they all will appreciate sikhism a lot more :rolleyes:

lol yeah the free langar is what they like best lol there always like wow i love the food lol ahha

yeah hopefully u will read cause its eastern civilizations and sikh rule comes into that category

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Depends on how they put the squeeze on people who refuse the vaccine. They can say, "It's optional," but if they won't let you do the weekly shop and go to work unless you've been vaccinated, then it's not much of a choice, is it?  Personally, I'll delay it as much as possible, and see if there's any adverse reactions to it in those who've taken it when it launches. Cynical, yes, but I'm not being a hero. But this whole thing stinks.  They want this 5hit in our bloodstream for some reason, and I wish I knew what the endgame is.
    • Everyone having it or not? @jkvlondon ?
    • Hi,   Dear poster may you please post Gurbani on Sri Chand and Bhai Gurdas ji vaaran on Sri Chand.  Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Bhindranwale believes Gurbani and Bhai Gurdas ji vaaran present an accurate description of Sri chand. Thanks.  Also can you post the audio recording of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji katha of Gurbani and bhai Gurdas ji vaaran on Sri Chand. Once again thanks.  
    • Crocodile tears.  I assumed you were affiliated with fake baba balbir because of your display pic and username.   In the past I have been labeled as a nihang because of my username.   I simply told the person I am not and that was the end of it.  Its an honest mistake. You on the other hand told me to caaaalm down as my reaction to fake baba balbir sinh statement that his goons will go and take back delhi to destroy the farmers peaceful protest was an overreaction.  And you mention nothing of not knowing who fake baba balbir sinh is in that post.  At this point the gloves were off.  You took at dig at me and wrecklessly didn't understand the magnitude of the fudu baba statement. Due to this you got a well deserved response back.  Only in your second post did you mention not knowing who the fudu baba was.  Also there was a lot of editing post happening on your end so really can't say when exactly you said you didn't know who the fudu baba is.  In the future dont make digs at others and expect the other person will sit back.  
    • I'm fine with being labeled as a baboon and an illiterate. I'm the biggest fool in the world and a mere worm. However, everyone witnessed the bs you managed you produce out of a innocent repost just informing the sangat about what the Nihangs released. Anyways, it is what it is. 

Important Information

Terms of Use