The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

my pugh wins the girls jke looooool

but ye i love it too its soo funny, my pugh has to be perfect if not i wont leave the houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol who are uuuuuu

oops lol hi harvey!!!

LOOOOOOOOOL

ahahhaha

:D

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... dont tell me harvey u do tht at every single bus stop in england.... lol.....

VP.....ummmmm... lemme think...... hey why not harvey be the VP...... i bet hes got some sense of persuasion when it comes at being a politician lol....... ...... i can guess avnit ll do a heck of a job at being the secretary of the state..... and she ll start raising the logo go desi instead of green or perhaps desi is the new black lol

loool i stand at a bus stop waiting for people to complement me :p

erm whats a VP :| vice president? im not good with politics lol friend wants to be a MP ask him looooooool

desi is the new brown

loil ok my fav cartoons is spngebob squarepants......total drama island is hilarious man I love it......

hmmm bugs bunny wa sawesome!!!........ fosters home for imaginary friends lol.....naruto is cool when its in english!!! god my brother makes me watch the japanese version with subtitles :o lol ......south park!!!!.....lol family guy lol .....futurama.....lol and list goes on and on lol ahah

haha... i love desperately naruto and family guy lol....hey u know wt i dunno why but i like the Japanese version of naruto as much more appealing lol.. dunn understand why... my fav episode in family guy is when stewie beats the crap out of brian since he didn return back the money he lended from stewie lol..... its funny i get the feeling tht i see myself in brian every time :6

ahahah lol yeah that episode was hilarious lol ahahah

oh god those pranks are so awesome

man I made a gatka video lol like I used windows movie maker for the first time in the professional way lol

man it came out so awesome lol Ill post it p on youtube later tonight and Ill post the link here for u guys

yea yea everyone thinks tht before putting their first video at there :p lol...... seriously nobody knew about youtube 2 or 3 yrs back and now its a revolution .... isnt tht amazing ..... in the same span my dastaar style has also changed lol