The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

u mean keep askin ppl like palin hahaha.... sure why not.... wud like hillary to join the club too.... and ask em to wear suits on the inaugural day for the first desi president and with some nice desi food ... totally free.... yayy!! :p

lol who are uuuuuu

oops lol hi harvey!!!

LOOOOOOOOOL

ahahhaha

:D

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... dont tell me harvey u do tht at every single bus stop in england.... lol.....

VP.....ummmmm... lemme think...... hey why not harvey be the VP...... i bet hes got some sense of persuasion when it comes at being a politician lol....... ...... i can guess avnit ll do a heck of a job at being the secretary of the state..... and she ll start raising the logo go desi instead of green or perhaps desi is the new black lol

lol why not i love cartoons too... i still love watching naruto... actually my avatar is a naruto character..... :D ....... they got a new show at cartoon network at 1030 ....total drama island.... i like it.... usedd to watch the grim adventures of billy and mandy haha........ hey why not everyone reveal their favorite cartoon character ever since they even heard a word as cartoon..... i wud say mine is still bugs bunny lol....... :rolleyes:

loil ok my fav cartoons is spngebob squarepants......total drama island is hilarious man I love it......

hmmm bugs bunny wa sawesome!!!........ fosters home for imaginary friends lol.....naruto is cool when its in english!!! god my brother makes me watch the japanese version with subtitles :o lol ......south park!!!!.....lol family guy lol .....futurama.....lol and list goes on and on lol ahah