The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

dont worry about bribing them with bottle of sharab coz i already got them a whole pellet consisting of 25 cases of bud light and desi sharab lol..... now they re done for the year hhahahahhaha..... now no one can save u avnit :p

dude lol its funny ill bribe them it fun or give thema bottle of sharab there hungry for that one 24/7 ahah

lol.. may be am not even in India... but punjab police is smart enuff to accept my offer and get u busted avnit hahah:P....

damn it seems like this thread is comin to its end now .... :o ..... i always thought we wud go as far as 1000 pages or somethin .... :umm:

hey dude I was at yuba city nagr kirtan this weekend ok I was basically stuck in a bus full of kids and then there was 3 other buses full of grown ups lol 7 hour driv became a whole 10 hour drive because the auntian cant stop so much water that we had to stop every hour because some aunties couldnt hold it any longer!!!!!! I got home like 3 o'clock this morning !!!!!! im s gussa right now cuz my nitnems not done yet !!!!

I cant eat anything till I do all of it!!! waheguru I cant even bring my gutka to school !! because I might get paap when I put my backpack on the floor in class ... :(

ahh waheguru but the funny part is I saw our own laadli fauj !!!! my dad liked his dummalla and was like hey avnit take his picture his dumalla is awesome!!

ahaha

hey dude I was at yuba city nagr kirtan this weekend ok I was basically stuck in a bus full of kids and then there was 3 other buses full of grown ups lol 7 hour driv became a whole 10 hour drive because the auntian cant stop so much water that we had to stop every hour because some aunties couldnt hold it any longer!!!!!! I got home like 3 o'clock this morning !!!!!! im s gussa right now cuz my nitnems not done yet !!!!

I cant eat anything till I do all of it!!! waheguru I cant even bring my gutka to school !! because I might get paap when I put my backpack on the floor in class ... :(

ahh waheguru but the funny part is I saw our own laadli fauj !!!! my dad liked his dummalla and was like hey avnit take his picture his dumalla is awesome!!

ahaha

ahhahahaha that was a funny post!!! auntian couldn't hold it in any longer lmaoooo omg. Haha LAADLI FAUJ!!!! wat happened to that kid?????? lol laadli rhymes with duddly as in duddly the dragon.........as in the t.v. show...........................lmao I am such a random kid!! :lol:

helllllllllllllllllllo harvey!!!! kidah?????

avnit ahhahah thank you!!! :lol:

hehehehe........i am a random kid!! :p

duddly....duddlly the dragon!!! hehehe...its the chorus of the theme song!!! :lol:

omg i used to love watching that show....... :) i wonder wat happened to it :gg:

hmmm........so many questions!!!!

lol..... i thought i was the most random person on this thread ,..... :p .......u knw wt even if i am not even voting today i hope Obama gets in the white house...... coz tht white old dude scares me :umm: ..... he seems to me like a confused mystery or somethin lol..................SEE THAS WT I AM TALKIN ABOUT...... RANDOMNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol....