Prakash Badal performing Yagya -- PICTURE

harjinder

Wahe Guru Jee Da Khalsa;

Wahe Guru Jee Di Fateh.....

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...p?p=29586#29586 To see the picture click here.

Cyber Sangat Jee,

All of us know that Singhs and Kaurs of Guru Gobind Singh Jee are not to bow infront of any other than the Guru Granth Sahib.

We Singhs and Kaurs are not supposed to believe in Yagyas, Keep Religious Fasts, etc. but in the picture below the Sangat can see that one of our leaders,Prakash Badal Patronises Yagya and is getting the same performed at his residence.

Every Sikh is the ambassador of the Guru and this person is a representative of Sikhs.....awww it is really saddening ..

"I do not accept Ganesha as important. I do not meditate on Krishna, neither on Vishnu. I do not hear them and do not recognize them. My love is with the Lotus feet of God. He is my protector, the Supreme Lord. I am dust of his Lotus feet." (Guru Gobind Singh Ji )

PROUD TO BE SIKH

Plzz Comment jeeo

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...p?p=29586#29586 To see the picture click here.

ashutosh has changed his name several times...one of them is meher baba...i saw several books by him in my university library...not to mention the fact that i washed my hands afterwards...LOL...HAHAHAHA...nah...i m not superstitious...juz felt ewwwww after seeing and reading the words by an enemy of Sikhi :)

badal is arich zameendaar and also owns hotels in delhi, he is a rich man, just wears a blue turban to fool the sikhs of punjab....he used to tie his beard but after bhindrawaala ridiculed sikhs who tied their beards, badal started to keep his beard flowing, these people are puppets of delhi and punjab is their stage....