65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Fight for Khalistan?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should we fight for Khalistan, when we are not a Khalsa ourselves. First you have to have Raj over ourselves and then everything else just follows. Otherwise, we don't deserve it. Khalsa Raj is for saints not sinners. Once we become Khalsa then Guru Ji will naturally give us khalsa raj.

The land of Khalsa Raj will be a holy land, for the holy not any random sikhs. Also, the reason for khalsa raj won't be for our worldly reasons but for spiritual reasons not known to us.

We have no freedom, we are being controlled by our mind; we constantly listen and follow it. Until we've japped so much Naam and erased the filth of the mind, caged the five demons and begin to listen to the soul, then we have done RAJ, THE TRUE RAJ, ON THE TRUE BATTLEFIELD! Everything else is just temporary and a dream that will pass, and then we'll be dead. OR we can live by living in REALITY, not ILLUSION. The reality is attaching ourselves to Vaheguru Ji's feet. Guru Ji's teachings is all that matters.

Guest peacemaker
^^^thank you.....

is there a reason you say no? or u just like voteing of stuff u know nothign about....

explain it man!

Voting should be anonymous. You can't demand people to tell you why they voted no or even yes. It's a choice.

^^yea becasue people like to vote but never wanna tell is why they voted the way they did.

if you vote yes, there is no need to explain yourself. the reasons are obvious...

but is the "no" votes i dont get, and thats where you guys gotta explain...

yea this topic probably don 1000 times but i can tell from the particpation of sangat that it sucked every time...vote people!

these topics really are useless. Does it matter what people think? at this point in time khalistan isn't feasible without creating a conflict. 1947 would have been a good time, but people were too stubborn to accept the british offer to create a land with Britain still having their feet in the subcontinent. And really, what are a bunch of kids on the internet going to do about this? This topic has been talked to death, and i'm really quite sick of it. I vote no.