How To Achieve Khalistan?

guptveer1469

For the love of god, if sikhs can barely run a gurdwara, then how in the world can they run a country? I don't want my motherland be run by bunch of pindus/hardline sikhs.

Besides, how in the world are "sikhs" (amrithdhari) going to takeover Punjab from Punjabi community and Indian government? Why would Punjabis support Khalistan? It would be a dumb move for Punjabis to support Khalistan since they'll have no real power to run Punjab if it ever became a Sikh nation.

Let's put your argument to the test. Because there are a lot of Punjabi monay in British Columbia who do drugs, are in gangs, and are basically criminals. Therefore the Canadian government should withdraw all rights and privileges of citizenship from all the other monay in BC because a section of them can't handle having these rights? Is that ok with you?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

england left because england got bombed by the germans and couldn't afford keeping india enslaved and unfortanatly thousands of sikhs died for england and very few sikhs died for freedom and living like free men,

Falling prey to the English version of history is very common among those who are hell bent on discrediting Sikhs from freeing India. England was bombed but it received much support from its allies. British got all the wealth from India. It was a great plan of the British to misguide the world by lying that they were voluntarily leaving whereas it is a known fact in the history of the world that no country gained freedom by having the ruler leave the throne voluntarily. Would the British have received any respect from the world had the entire world known the fact that only tiny fraction of Indian population was opposing the British rule and winning? Yes winning because Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar was a complete success. Anand Karaj Act, removal of the statues from Darbar Sahib, legalization of Kirpan and wearing black turban and an increasing number of Sikhs (Amritdharis) opposing the British rule are all examples of how Sikhs were becoming successful in the freedom movement. Thousands of Hindus were behind Gandhi and opposing the British rule in other parts of India. Sikhs started the movement right after Punjab was annexed. Study Sikh history starting 1849 with Bhai Maharaj Singh.

mughuls well the maratha hindus rocked the day lights out of them as well and pushed them out of majority of india and they did come and they did come into the punjab fighting the mughuls,

This once again is false. Majority of India? Stronghold of the Mughal empire was in the North. Marathas couldn’t raise their army after Panipat battle as opposed to the Sikhs who lost 50% of their population in one day in 1762 yet just within three year not only defeated Abdali twice but became the only ruling power in Punjab. Marathas couldn’t even defeat Tipu Sultan. It was the same Shivaji Maratha who changed his caste by paying huge sum of money and then oppressed and tortured its own people. Marathas left Punjab without ever coming face to face in the battlefield. Marathas left Delhi around 1781 after hearing that the Sikhs were coming.

most gurdwaras especially the khalistani gurdwaras are some of the most conteversy gurdwaras, vancouver oh man these khalistanis give the media plenty of stuff to use to bash us with when they fight and cry with eachother.

I have seen many Gurdwaras being run by monas and the committee members are the most corrupt people I have seen in my life yet I am not generalizing and judging the entire mona community. Judging the entire community based on few people’s actions is nothing but foolishness.

You talk about india's freedom movement and how sikhs kicked out england, well i can name three sikhs that weren't gursikhs who died fighting the british in the 20th century, bhagat singh(well he was an athiest and wrote a letter), udham singh, kartar singh, could you name me some freedom fighters that weren't gursikhs???

This is plain stupid. “Three Sikhs that weren’t gursikhs”? Your incapability to understand Gurmat astounds me. Sikh and Gursikh is the same. Bhagat Singh grew hair and wished to take Amrit. He admitted that his contribution was nothing compared to Sikhs who had spent 10+ years in prison. Udham Singh and Bhagat Singh both were inspired by the Sikhs who planned to start a Ghadar in 1914 and shaheeds of 1919. Kartar Singh Sarabha had the company of many Sikhs who started Ghadar Party. I don’t know much about his life but perhaps you could provide some evidence that he wasn’t an Amritdhari. In either case, the inspiration and backbone of the freedom movement was Sikhs all along. Heck, even Gandhi looked up to Sikhs and copied the peaceful struggle methods.

You talk about Maharaja Ranjit Singh like you know it all. It was Hari Singh Nalwa and Akali Phoola Singh who pushed back the Pathans. Ranjit Singh couldn’t have been what he was without Rani Sada Kaur who was an Amritdhari gursikh. His misl was very strong and that was due to Amritdharis in the misl. His grandson and father were also Amritdharis in the misl. Ranjit Singh wasn’t an immoral person when he was in the misl. It was only after he took over all the misls and even that was because other misls helped. His kingdom was protected by the Sikh armies. No doubt he was a good leader and had lot of love and passion for Sikhi (which many Sikhs need these days) but he couldn’t have done anything without Gursikhs. He trusted monay dogras and we all know what that lead to. And your question about why did God send him is completely irrational and ludicrous. First of all, ask God why he sent him. Second, tell me why did God send hitler to kill 6 million jews and indira Gandhi to kill thousands of innocent Sikhs? No one is a Sikh by birth. One becomes a Sikh after taking Amrit and keeping rehat. So the speculation of God sending a “non-gursikhs” to Sikhs house is absurd.

Hindus did much more than to us in 84 than what Muslims did back in 47. Muslims were not equipped with heavy artillery by the government. In fact, Gandhi and other Hindu leaders are largely responsible for this which is why Sikhs shouldn’t support India. Sikhs have suffered much more in India. Don’t throw excuses and study the history a little bit in its true version.

“dalsingh” why do you always take the sources that portray Sikhs as drug addict looters to be accurate? What evidence you have that such sources have been verified to be correct? Why don’t you study jeevan of Baba Deep Singh, Bhai Taru Singh and others like them? It seems to me that you like it when Gursikhs are insulted and portrayed as immoral people so that you can justify your apostasy from Sikhi.

i dont know where people go up looking for such stupid arguements... all r the same... really pisses me off... just make a 'faq' in this board and make it sticky and next time any idio* makes such a topic warn or put him under moderation...

i'm getting sick of this

one topic for all that bullsh*t that keeps being discussed again and again

For the love of god, if sikhs can barely run a gurdwara, then how in the world can they run a country? I don't want my motherland be run by bunch of pindus/hardline sikhs.

Besides, how in the world are "sikhs" (amrithdhari) going to takeover Punjab from Punjabi community and Indian government? Why would Punjabis support Khalistan? It would be a dumb move for Punjabis to support Khalistan since they'll have no real power to run Punjab if it ever became a Sikh nation.

Let's put your argument to the test. Because there are a lot of Punjabi monay in British Columbia who do drugs, are in gangs, and are basically criminals. Therefore the Canadian government should withdraw all rights and privileges of citizenship from all the other monay in BC because a section of them can't handle having these rights? Is that ok with you?

You obviously mis-read my post. Read it again, son. By the way, Sikhs in BC are messed up in general regardless if one wears a turban or not.

Besides, how exactly are "sikhs" going to takeover punjab? force? support from the west? Can someone here answer my question.

Oh yeah, DalSingh101 can't post anymore because he got banned.

punjabi culture and sikhism in bc slowly fading away

it makes me really sad to see the state of bc

no one even knows about punjab, or sikhism, o anything there

very little

there are some craz people, but theres aLOT more people who are completly forgetting who they are and where they come from

i hope it doesnt happen to toronto. and for sake of argument, even if khalistan shud be made, it deifnietley is not time right now. we have way more important things at hand

punjabi culture and sikhism in bc slowly fading away

it makes me really sad to see the state of bc

no one even knows about punjab, or sikhism, o anything there

very little

there are some craz people, but theres aLOT more people who are completly forgetting who they are and where they come from

i hope it doesnt happen to toronto. and for sake of argument, even if khalistan shud be made, it deifnietley is not time right now. we have way more important things at hand

It is already happening here in Toronto as well. People got to realize that it hard to maintain your culture living here in the west. If you're born and raised in the west, then you most likely follow and feel more closer to western culture more than Punjabi culture.

torontos much better

because we still have people coming from punjab there is still levels of some knowledge of sikhi and some respect for our religioon

and culture wise we still retian alot of traditions and we still have love for punjabi people

its getting worse now, but no where close to bc

bc is reeally messed up. Sikhs kill each other over money and drugs. these guys in bc are idiots and pull triggers without thinking. we shud never be fighting each other, but stay together. prblems betwen us can be solved with killing each other

torntos ok, we have mixes of all types of people. hopefully in bc tornto, and worldwide if we start sticking together and reminidng people of our history and culture and religion, then a lot of our panths problems wud end