How To Achieve Khalistan?

guptveer1469

look punjabi link

this has gott to be the stupiodest fight ive ever seen

y do monai always say o amridharees are bad or fake, and amridhares always say oo monai arnt sikhs

it makes no sence

we ALL HAVE THE SAAAAME GURU

dont let people outsmart u and divide us

we all at the end of the day have the same goals, were loyal to our guru, we want punjabi and sikh communties to be powerful and to flourish, and we all respect guru jes teachings and try out best to follow them

to divide ourselves is how we wil destroy ourselves

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look punjabi link

this has gott to be the stupiodest fight ive ever seen

y do monai always say o amridharees are bad or fake, and amridhares always say oo monai arnt sikhs

it makes no sence

we ALL HAVE THE SAAAAME GURU

dont let people outsmart u and divide us

we all at the end of the day have the same goals, were loyal to our guru, we want punjabi and sikh communties to be powerful and to flourish, and we all respect guru jes teachings and try out best to follow them

to divide ourselves is how we wil destroy ourselves

Brother, I didn't divde us. It was your fellow brothers and sisters that don't want "monay" like me tie to Sikhi. They don't consider us Sikhs! So why would someone like me support these people and their cause for Khalistan? What exactly a guy like me get outta of Khalistan? Why should a mona such myself support Khalistan over India?

Guest peacemaker
Brother, I didn't divde us. It was your fellow brothers and sisters that don't "monay" like me tie to Sikhi. They don't consider us Sikhs!

I consider you a Sikh. :@

Monay themselves left Sikhi and broke off all the ties when they decided not to follow Sikhi and take Amrit. I have said this before that those who do not follow rehat cannot be Sikhs including those who take Amrit and never keep any rehat. If you don't get anything out of Khalistan then surely you shouldn't be opposing it. Stick with your country and leave Sikhs alone. Those who support India advocate human rights violation, dishonoring the women, killing the children and attacking religious institutions. Khalistan may not benefit everyone but supporting India is not a moral human act. Besides, there is not a single shred of evidence to support that only Amritdhari Sikhs will be allowed to live in Khalistan. Monay are not inferior to Sikhs. Just because they are not Sikhs doesn't mean they are bad, immoral or any less of a human. Every religious or non-religious person will be allowed to live there without any interference from the government. I don't want Indian government to interfere in Sikh religious matters and I surely wouldn't want Khalistani government interfering in other religious matters either. Indian government doesn't even recognize the Sikh identity. So what do anti-Khalistanis who call themselves Sikhs get out of supporting India? Khalistan is for the wellfare of Sikhi as well as Punjabis. I don't think I can make it clearer than this.

Every religious or non-religious person will be allowed to live there without any interference from the government.
And who will take that guarantee? You?
I surely wouldn't want Khalistani government interfering in other religious matters either.
Again, who will take that guarantee? You?

I am not against Khalistan, but not too sure about your version. It is very easy to imagine and comprehend, but the real problem arises when things get real. The same happened with India. Nehru promised the Sikhs many things but went back on his words. How will you guarantee the non-Sikhs of Khalistan that the same won't happen to them?

I don't think I have ever written that I predict the future or I am an official representative of Khalistan. I support it 100%. I speak based on Sikh history and philosophy. I wrote what I envision. You missed the point. I don't think comparing Kahlistanis with Nehru is such a smart idea. Nehru wanted more land which could only come by having Sikhs on his side. Sikhs on the other hand do not get any benefit by having hindus on their side. I am pretty sure much of the opposition would be from the Hindus. Regardless, if anyone doesn't like the laws they don't have to live there. Hindus have India and Muslims have Pakistan and other countries. How many monay or non-Sikhs were oppressed by Baba Banda Singh and Misls? There are people who assume that Khalistan would be another version of Taliban. I on the other hand assume it will be the Raj of Guru Sahib. What reasons do you have to assume that non-Sikhs will be oppressed the same way Sikhs have been in India? I would really like to see some evidence. Sikhs were given verbal promises by the Hindus. Sikhs can make it official and minorities can work with the government officials to ensure their security. In any case, Khalistan's purpose is to safeguard Sikhs and protect Punjab. If Khalistan becomes another India (which I believe would never happen) then I will oppose as much as I oppose India. Guarantee can only come from the government when it comes to power.

if khalistan is made, it cannot be there just for sikhs

it must be there to provide justice and equality for all religions and racer and all people

as sikhis message states

it should be like how ranjit singh ran the empire, respectfully and giving equalitrt to everyone

and punjabi link thas not my problem if u dont get anything from khalistan, maybe u shud think about ure kaum for once

its poeople who were selfish that made us lose our raj after ranjit singh died

bijla singh i strongly disagree that monai are not sikhs, but u have ure opinion its sall gud

i my opinion, any one who trys to follow the teachings of guru nanak dev je and has love for guru je and vaheguru is a sikh

not a perfect sikh or a sant, but a sikh. bijla singh, i kno u support khalistan

thas a great thing, but by dividing ourselves we will NEVER make it. dont think that only amirdharees will be involved in khalistan

many monai also were shaheed in 84, dont forget that. if our entire community becomes united, then we will become powerful and respected by all. By dividing ourselves, were playing into the hands of those who dont want us to flourish

and bijla singh, were not ready for khalistan

it will be ruined by us, we have no idea on wat guru je really taught us, we are obseesed with our differences and not our basic shared principles

the only reason ranjit singhs kingdom was so strong was because althought the sikh misla wud sometimes fight each other, ranjit singh united them into one army

this was the major factor for our power. before and after we fought each other so much, but when we united even thebritish cudnt fight us

unification is the key to our strength, and we dont have that and many other things making khalistan not a goal we can reach yet

khalistan if made must be country that does not imposs our religion or oir beliefs on anyone

it must be country where injustice is not present, andeveryone can have the same oppurtinty if they work haard

waheguroo the only person i personally agree with is "shastr" penjji or pajji why because without naam and bani we are nothing, gursikhs like bhai rama singh, bhai randhir singh in their autobiographies (definatley bhai rama singhs autobio bhai randhir singh says it in another book im sure of it) that khalsa raj will come when the kaum is doing naam jap and are united. so people naam jap ateh bani par !!!!!