Bisraams

Gupt Singhni

Hanji, Bhai Charanjeet Singh teaches santhia in Slough. He is also a vidiyarthi of damdami taksal and is from punjab himself, he also spent a number of years at mehta and did seva of baba takhar singh ji for a long while also. A very pyara singh.

I think the classes are on the weekend but im not 100% sure.

the poster called 'menu ki putha' seems to be from slough so he might be the best person to ask for times and days. :s

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh just twist his arm!! i dont think he'll say no, i think he teaches the gurmat classes on the weekends in the mornings, so an extra hour shouldnt be a problem! but ask him yeh!

ps ask him how he became a singh, :s its a very nice story, so much pyar but as its his story its for him to tell :D

Yeh Bhai Charanjeet Singh Ji teaches Santhiya but I was told it's a daily class - but I can't make the class. I was just hoping there would be a weekend one or something..I'll ask him if i can do Sundays or something lol

bheneh,

if u wana learn onn weekends

just come on weekends LOL. he doesnt mind..he loves teaching...

if u can come sat camp..after go nd doo santhiya from bout2-4 weekly.. nd ul b gettin far in nno time..

hes a good teacher aswell!!

i do it b4 sat camp SO DNT NICK MY TIME tongue.gif lol ive been told u have to be selfish in santiya.. lol.. hmm..

ima do it after sat camp sometimes aswel with dhan guroo sahib maharajs kirpaa!!

if u want his number to talk to him (best option + try get bhenj (dnt wana say name) whos house u stayed @) to do it with u on sat..

challo

rab rakhaa

lol

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

vaheguroo jee kee fatehhhhhhhhh

A quick tip is to do your santhia with at least one other student. While you might think its better to do santhia 1 to 1 thats not neccesarily the case.

During santhia last night me and another singh kept making the same mistake, but to me it sounded like i was doing it right. But when i heard the other singh reading it wrong, i realised what he was doing wrong and was able to then adjust my prounciation to get it better (its still wrong lol need to work a bit more on it yet!!)

dunno if that makes sense, but thats what the ustad told us as well, same was repeated by students who have done santhia both in groups and then one to one. they said in groups they learnt more.

hope that helps!!

oh one other pointer.... BE COMMITTED!!!!!!

there gona be days when you dont feel like going or your busy etc, just dont slack!!! charanjeet singh is a very nice guy, but if your ustad is a bit strict you could get juthia! and its for your own good! this is one of the most important things in a sikhs life, if we treat it as a timepass thing, then it aint no good man!! :s

AK-47 is there any chnace of the start time for the santhia class at Smethwick being chnaged to 6.30pm or 7pm? It will allow those of us who work to get there as well.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

hey bhaji i been going to santhiya classes at smethwick for some time now, 6pm beginners, 6.30pm is those people who need more help from bhaji who teaches us and 7pm for the group that already have done Panj Baniya but we are doing them again.

So come and see which group you land in, we all discussed the times together and this was suitable for us all it won't be fair on us if we changed the time later than 7pm cus im a uni student so are some of the others and who do have work but come in time for santhiya and i cnt afford to get home too late as i have other commitments like going uni and work.

but come speak to bhai baldeep singh ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 6 months later...