Internet Dating Advice

Guest _Kaur_

Yea we got you the first time akj, and we all know ur views. obv the original poster is different than you so try openin ur mind 2 another person's point of view. She sed she was under pressure to get married from her rents so seems like they're not bein proactive as such.. & im sure u kno that a lot of the tym parents dnt have the same criteria as their child.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don' agree with people who are saying let your parents decide. what if your parents are monai and want you to marry a mona? doesn't make sense if you like someone and think they would be good marriage material then get in touch with someone who knows them and ask them to ask if that other person is intrested. if not ask elders to look for suitable match parents only look for money and status, no offense end of the day you should be happy with your partner in every sense

her post was about asking advice about using dating websites so apparently her parents arnt finding her some one. i don't see any thing wrong with dating as long as the purpose is for finding some one for marriage and you don't get blinded by kam. if dating is against sikhi please enlightin me. i would however strongly suggest consulting parents or some respected gursikhs before you do marry.

ps just out of curiosity don't feel obligated to answer. but have your parents are you married and did your parents arrainge it. just curious. that might make a good thread.

i apoligise if iv offended any one.