Blame

5ingh1699

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are paranoid! how can hindus b a threat? Guru Gobind singh ji's fauja could take oyt thousands upon thousands of men and your scared of a few people? lolll u make me sick

Its not the Hindu person that’s a threat. It’s the power they have and the authority they possess, and abuse of same that’s the threat.

yes i said go be a singh the reason i started was this topic because whenever someone even thinks about talking about sikhi... some one on the otherside of a computer is thinking up ways to make them confused... thats why i believe this RSS and all this bull**** came up...

To tell you the truth I think Sikhi is on the rise... and its good... its not dying but too many people want to criticise how people choose to develop their faith!

Find a way and stick to it... and dont jatha bash...

I dont know much anyway... and you can say what you like when you like on this forum... but if the mods dont like it its offf quicker than u can say Fateh! I dont understand why people cant accept that other people have different beliefs and if its offending your belief then so be it, but who is right at the end of the day?

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sikhi has never been and never will be under threat. It's the 'Sikh people' who have become weaker due to a variety of reasons. Until we pull our socks up, the RSS/Anti-Panthic activities etc will remain a threat to the Sikh people.

5ingh1699, perhaps if you had worded your first post a little more maturely and coherently the sangat would have paid more attention to this topic. Both you and Dr C have some good points. But we should avoid generalising - as KaurKhalistaniLioness said, not every topic/post mentions the RSS etc.

With regards to free speech - in the UK/USA and many other countries, we have free speech but at the same time there are rules of law and codes of conduct we need to follow. The same is true for this forum. It is probably a lot harder to run Sikhsangat.com than we give the Admin credit for.

Lastly, it's not a good idea to read what you seem to think are useless/hilarious posts for 3 hours. If you really want to spend your evening that way, take a break every half hour. Your eyes will go funny otherwise.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

There are no doubt some acute threats in all the above groups mentioned. Lets be realistic about this, there are and always will be groups who will make attempts to take advantage of the vunerablity of individuals. We do have groups of very vunerable people who classify themselves as Sikh but do not practice the jeevan. Hence, there’s a false sense that we are being successfully attacked by various groups. What we have to get out of our heads is that being born into a community does not make one a Sikh. Having a strong Sikh jeevan will combat all these threats and will encourage unity.

I don’t think we should completely dismiss the agendas of groups like the rss, namdharis, radhosoamis, modern culture etc. But we should strenghthen our jeevans to withstand the pressures exterted on our kaum by these groups.