Religious Vs Spritual

DRUGHI

ofcourse there's difference.

if you follow religion (all the rituals) but dont practice gurbani in your daily life, dont do simran on god, dont follow what gurbani is telling us wont get us nowhere. we are then what gurbani calls true manmukhs, that we perform religious activities in front of people for the pride but do not actully perform gurbani in our daily lives. We are then actually worster then those who dont follow religion at all because our religions tells us what to do and we would be becoming ignorant despite knowing the truth.

the whole point of religion is to make you spiritually high and a better human being on earth. it is there to guide us to live a better, truthful life, help others, remember God. So the religion is all about spiritually at the end of day. if you're spiritually nowhere like me, you wont get anywhere.

these are my personal views by the way.

mahapaapi

ofcourse there's difference.

if you follow religion (all the rituals) but dont practice gurbani in your daily life, dont do simran on god, dont follow what gurbani is telling us wont get us nowhere. we are then what gurbani calls true manmukhs, that we perform religious activities in front of people for the pride but do not actully perform gurbani in our daily lives. We are then actually worster then those who dont follow religion at all because our religions tells us what to do and we would be becoming ignorant despite knowing the truth.

the whole point of religion is to make you spiritually high and a better human being on earth. it is there to guide us to live a better, truthful life, help others, remember God. So the religion is all about spiritually at the end of day. if you're spiritually nowhere like me, you wont get anywhere.

these are my personal views by the way.

mahapaapi

:TH: