Destruction Of Sikhi By The Uk Youth

bhai sahib ji

WARRIOR Ji Thank you for your response but again you dance around but do not provide any substance or answer any questions directly.

ore worryingly support the burning people with kerosene as justified actions.

Is this not what Guru Ji did with the masand? Also as I am sure you are aware Saint Ji was speaking metaphorically as to how inappropriate it is for someone with a kirpan to drink alcohol. I am not aware of anyone being burned since this speech are you? I am sure that does not mean they all stopped drinking!

Jassa thankyou for providing your viewpoint. I will send you a link as soon as I have a chance to locate it since I discovered last night that the Shastar Vidhya site is now down and the Sarbloh info site has had some items removed. However I know someone who has downloaded the sites and as such can send you an image of the text. However since the sites have been changed can you now clarify that what the position is is Nidaar Singh and the rest of the UK men in blue with respect to roam?

and yeah nihungs are wasting time on msn atleast they are not caught on hidden cameras like one guy belonging to a kirteni jatha ( though i will not name it ) in ludhiana who use to do kirten in rehansubhais also worked in some punjabi sikh movies later caught on cam with some lady ...

and i can provide the source to

The above just demonstrates precisely my original post, as I have said from the outset this endemic is afecting all youth in all jathebandi not just one. To prove to themselves that they are not doing wrong they use the approach you have used of yes a nihang may be flirting on msn but you go and look at that kirtani who i have a video of, he is doing much worse things, go and sort him out first!!!! This I refer to as deflecting the blame.

Although the individual knows what they are doing is wrong they will not admit it or change their actions they will just point you in the direction of other people. In my mind because they have convinced themselves using very weak arguments that their actions are right but know if they try to defend them they will fail. Similar to what I perceive is the position of WARRIOR who to date:

• Has spoke about Karma but not described what it is and how even though numerous scholars state that all religions have different interprtations of Karma he says it is the same for all religions
  • Has not provided any reference to Bani to suport his statements
  • Has not answered any of the direct questions posed to him, even though he has recieved responses to all of his questions

However I would like to thank WARRIOR Ji since he has been the only person who has attempted to defend the actions of those who are following the free will doctrine which has evolved. I am surprised that none of those undertaking these activities have responded in what is a relatively anonymous forum. I am hoping that they are therefore reflecting upon their actions.

ISDhillon, thank you for your post and yes you are right that parents have a big role to play when the child is growing up. However now they too are at a loss since when they speak to their child about what they are doing they hear the usual you do not understand routine and how it is all about Karma, devotion not artificial practices and how everyting is in the Lord's will. he takes me to the clinic to have laser removal....if he did not want me to go I would miss the bus!!!! And of course that 'I may do these things but look at x, y and z and at least I do my paat, I wake up early, I go to the gurwara to do seva.' The biggest problem here is the 'I"

mai naahee kashh aahi n moraa ||

I am nothing, and nothing is mine.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Just to add some clarification to what Sant Ji was saying.

If being burnt alive is the punishment you have to endure in this life for insulting the roop of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj one time imagine the punishment which awaits those in the court of Dharam Raj. Moreover what hope do those people (like me) have who continue to insult Guru Sahib’s roop on a daily basis despite knowing all of this?

Btw Bhai Sahib Ji, I’m sure you already know that the speeches/bachans of Mahapursh were enough to turn hundreds of thousands sheep into lions both externally and more importantly internally.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh