Downloading

Kharku

No matter how much I convince myself......Sometimes the posts amuse me to the extent of rollin on the floor for days.

Like whn i read the topic "IS DOWNLOADING ANTI GURMAT".

Man I dont think GOD wud grade us C in the report cards because we dloaded MS Windows which we could have bought from a 50-100 billion company .

On a very serious note I think ...it is every individuals self consciouness that directs and intimates u whether a particular deed is gud or bad. Whethjer u do it dload frm the internet or do somethin socially unacceptable.

I think the more we meditate the more clear our answers will be and we shall not be bothered by such questions crushing our consciousness with varius guilts

Its a good question but with very difficult answer. Software development is not free. People who write software dont just put their skill, time and effort into the product but also their life. Deadlines, bug fixes etc take a lot out of a person and then other people just download the software with the click of a mouse.

I admit, i download stuff but, 80% of my software is legit and fully paid for. There is a difference i think, you can download stuff and use it as there is this untold understanding between the suppliers, developers and the consumers that if its out their people will download it for free and use it. So use it if you must but make every effort to pay for it if you start using it a lot.

I work in the Movie Industry - and when people say oh who cares about watchign it in theatres, I'll burn it off from the internet. Your helping people lose their jobs, I think its ANTI-Sikh, big time, if your stealing.

Stealing windows xp, games, songs off the internet is a paap. If you dont think it is, then ask yourself, if someone came in and stole money from your bank account, would you be <Edited>?

I can see a lot of people doing it, will have a huge impact on the movie industry, in fact it already is, I think in about 10 years, there won't be a thing called Hollywood. Well thats my take anyways..