Bibiya Kamai Camp 2008 Is Baccckkkk!

guruji's_student

waheguru ji leh sexist and manmat dah laghdah! lol ....OH PLEASEE MR SINGH!...like harmeet paaji said can argue that about mens:)

people dont feel as comfartable in an opp sex environment to learn and do seva etc..this is a great oppurtunity AND A VERY VERY VERY CHARDIKALA EXPERINCE:)!

welll WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU NAAAM JAPPOO:)!

Guest peacemaker
people dont feel as comfartable in an opp sex environment to learn and do seva etc..this is a great oppurtunity AND A VERY VERY VERY CHARDIKALA EXPERINCE:)!

Not trying to start a debate, but why do you say that? I thought there was no gender in sikhi and it's all about equality? :D

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

sorry pehji, i did go on the Saturday only though as i was working, and it was very nice and meeting other bibiah of the panth was propa chardi kalah, i felt i did not earn any kamaaii simply bcos i wasnt there long enough, but i sure the other bibiah there can say much more

bhul chuck maafi

:D

Waheguru ji ke Khalsa Waheguru ji ke fatehh

Erm I went kamaaee camp... at first ther wernt many bibiaa but i must say one chardiiiii kalaaan camp that was for sure.. can't wait til next one..... Anybody know of where the pics are or if they gonna b put up on Kaurageous or summit? tongue.gif

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ke Fateh