Usa Primary Elections And Presidential Election

Simran9

Let's see who is following the election process in USA.

If you are voting for Democrat candidate, who would you pick and why: Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton, or John Edwards?

If you are voting for Republican candidate, who would you pick and why: Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, or John McCain?

And how many of you are over 18 and voting in the primaries and in November? I just got registered! :s

I find US politics pretty boring. One of the things that is hard for most non-Americans is that it takes such a long time to get the candididate chosen for each party. Here we are used to the official candidates being leaders of their parties for at least a few years before an election. That being said I do watch some of the US newchannels and the primaries are quite exciting to watch. The most postive thing about the US process is the number of live debates they have between the candidates. Here we don't get that amongst our politicians and I don't think there's ever been a live debate between the party leaders.

I don't think that there is much quality amongst the candidates for both parties this election time. If I was in the USA I would probably vote for John McCain because he seems to know what he's talking about but his age will affect his electability.

The Democrats will probably will this time around given how much negative press the republican presidency has been getting from the left wing media. If they do win then the USA is in for a bad time because they are more clueless than the Republicans about the threat from Islamic terrorism.

From the democrats Hillary will probably be the official candidate. Barrack Obama is full of hot air and doesn't have a clue about anything whether it's the economy or foreign affairs. Obama will get most black and some Latino votes as well as some white liberal votes and he seems to be playing these voters well. If Bin Laden had the vote then he would vote for Obama!