Whats The Real Reason For So Much Hatred

Kharku

lets not kid ourselves...the hatred is often perpetuated by the youth of our generation...who will one day be out future...

The real reason in modern day Sikhi for the hatred towards Muslims is this whole argument of conversions.

Anyone who has been on this forum for the past 6 months will know what I'm talking about.

I myself have no hatred towards anyway, but my opinion is that the hatred comes mainly from some of the youth and is focused on the issue of conversions. It's just funny that these things have been VERY prevalent in the Christian community for years and decades, well before partition I'm sure (but don't quote me on that), but still people always jump onto the band wagon and blame certain Muslims and ignore the major Christian element.

But then again I guess the resentment during the partition has spread from our grandparents, to our parents and then to us....

Let's hope we don't spread that resentment further to our kids and our grandkids...

But it wasn't til recently I was willing to unambiguously embrace Nanak as a messenger of God.

Waheguru...

I bow to your love for Nanakji... Messenger of god, I don't know...All I know is god himself is Nanakji for me...And your love for him makes me want to bow down to your feet...

You are allowed at any Gurudwara at anytime without any restrictions whatsoever...No one can say anything to you as you found out...You are always welcome... Your a blessed soul...he has put so much love in you for him... :s